Goldfish baked snack crackers

Goldfish baked snack crackers Reviews

Ranked #90 out of 1114 in Snacks

January 07, 2017

I purchase goldfish weekly for years now. I have 3 sons who all love them the cheddar are very good and have a good crunch to them but aregood for toddlers because they just break up pretty easier (I feel I should point out older toddlers just in case). I really couldn't tell you if they were actually healthy but I do find they can be a little salty. Although I believe that's why my sons likes them

January 07, 2017

My youngest son loves these fishy crackers. They are his go to snack. I do find them a tad expensive and wish they were a little cheaper. But I'm happy they make my son happy. Who doesn't love a snack that smiles back

November 27, 2016

My daughter loves these crackers- perfect little snack. cheese flavoured crackers- yum! I find myself snacking on these too- they go good with wine!

November 27, 2016

These are great for school lunches! They go great with soup. I just toss some in. They are crunchy and flavourful too! My Daughter likes to have them with cheese.

May 31, 2016

These crackers are a tasty light crunchy little cracker that are baked not fried and pack a lot of flavor in a tiny little fish shape cracker that is yummy.

May 12, 2016

Pepperidge Farm's Goldfish snack is a great treat.
    Not only have I thrown a package into my kids school lunch everyday.. I can have a package to myself and it would tied me over until the next meal.
    Great Snack for anyone in the family!!
    PLUS There's 0 trans fat AND Baked with Real Cheese!!
    ...My Fav!!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
    Setting Spray that don't smell?

coultlee has posted in the forum topic
    Points

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
    Setting Spray that don't smell?

rings30 earned the Beauty Guru badge