Goldfish Grahams Vanilla Cupcake Reviews

Ranked #65 out of 2339 in Grocery

March 15, 2017

I always thought Goldfish crackers are a savory or a salty snack , I have tried Grahams vanilla cupcake the are delicious and really a cup cake in a bite ,love them ,exciting new flavor .

March 12, 2017

These are so addicting. They remind me of teddy grahams and dunkaroo's all in one. Definitely reminds me of my childhood, and I like the ingredients as well.

June 13, 2016

My son recently picked these out at the grocery store, I was a little sceptical at first because he usually likes to pick things out but not actually eat them. He usually only eats the pizza flavoured goldfish but he really liked these vanilla cupcake ones, they pretty much are little cookies. I liked them as well, nice sweet treat.

May 26, 2016

My guilty pleasure! The perfect amount of sweetness just enough to curbs someone's sugar craving. Bit sized sweet treats that are worth the price. I hope they don't discontinue it.

March 15, 2016

I'm not usually one for goldfish crackers, but these ones are definitely ones I can see myself grabbing from the cupboard and sneaking when the kids aren't looking. Delicious tasting and very snackable, I could eat a whole bag myself!

March 07, 2016

My daughter loves this flavour! We make goldfish mixes for school lunches and it is fun to mix some sweet in with a few savoury flavours. I even use them in my "trail mix "

January 26, 2016

These are great for a small snack and taste great too. Dipping them in frosting makes them even more delicious

January 25, 2016

These are so good. I just wish there was more in a package!

January 25, 2016

I didn't think I'd like them as much as I did. But they were really good and a good cheat instead of having an actual cupcake

January 25, 2016

these goldfish grahams are quite tasty. i thought id give them a try cause they look so good and the packaging is really nice too. i found these at the dollar tree so i had to give them a try for $1.