Goldfish Grahams Vanilla Cupcake Reviews

Ranked #65 out of 2312 in Grocery

June 13, 2016

My son recently picked these out at the grocery store, I was a little sceptical at first because he usually likes to pick things out but not actually eat them. He usually only eats the pizza flavoured goldfish but he really liked these vanilla cupcake ones, they pretty much are little cookies. I liked them as well, nice sweet treat.

May 26, 2016

My guilty pleasure! The perfect amount of sweetness just enough to curbs someone's sugar craving. Bit sized sweet treats that are worth the price. I hope they don't discontinue it.

March 15, 2016

I'm not usually one for goldfish crackers, but these ones are definitely ones I can see myself grabbing from the cupboard and sneaking when the kids aren't looking. Delicious tasting and very snackable, I could eat a whole bag myself!

March 07, 2016

My daughter loves this flavour! We make goldfish mixes for school lunches and it is fun to mix some sweet in with a few savoury flavours. I even use them in my "trail mix "

January 26, 2016

These are great for a small snack and taste great too. Dipping them in frosting makes them even more delicious

January 25, 2016

These are so good. I just wish there was more in a package!

January 25, 2016

I didn't think I'd like them as much as I did. But they were really good and a good cheat instead of having an actual cupcake

January 25, 2016

these goldfish grahams are quite tasty. i thought id give them a try cause they look so good and the packaging is really nice too. i found these at the dollar tree so i had to give them a try for $1.

November 16, 2015

Love these, I saw these a few months ago and bought two bags each. I found them for 2 dollars a bag. They taste just like teddy grams. I would buy them again, if I felt like eating some.

October 14, 2015

My daughter loves getting these in her lunch. They are really tasty but I can't buy them too often because I end up snacking on them while I cook dinner. One or two is never enough!

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Free trip...where would you go?