• Goody Quik Style Paddle Brush
Good

Goody Quik Style Paddle Brush Reviews

Ranked #1401 out of 2161 in Hair Care

March 19, 2013

I was on the fence about this brush since it came out. I wanted to buy it, but the price was a bit steep to me for a brush. I ended up shopping in the States one day, and found the brush for 5$ less and gave in. I am not sorry I spent the money on this brush even though it was more than what I normally spend. I have long thick hair that endures a blow dry and flat iron every time I wash it, so we're talking a good hour of heat damage every couple days. It definitely cuts back on drying time I'd say by a good 1/3 of the time, the amount of frizz I have is reduced by a good 30-40%, and my hair is amazingly silky even after just blow drying it. And this is not putting any product into my hair beforehand to make it soft or manageable.
Bottom line, I LOVE this brush, and when the one I have craps out, I'll gladly spend the extra money to buy it at home in Canada, it is SO worth it!! :)

December 29, 2012

I just received this product from Influensters and I have to say so far its great. I have really long hair and blow drying it takes so long and makes it frizzy. So I usually towel dry and have to deal with my hair dripping and it takes hrs to dry. After towel drying and using this brush my hair is so less wet. It drys so much fast. I love it.

April 16, 2012

I was excited to find out about this product.
I have long, lightened, straight hair and try to stay away from blow dryers to try and prevent my hair from drying out and becoming brittle. Unfortunately this leaves me with long sappy wet hair after each shower. It doesn't seem to matter how long I towel dry for because as soon as I brush my hair it looks and feels soaked again.
So this brush is great for me and I love it!
It's super absorbent microfiber bristles help remove water as you brush and style your hair :)
So this means that even after I towel dry, my brush will then continue towel dry for me :)
It's also great at untangling my long, straight hair!
Oh, and the brush has antimicrobial microfiber to keep the brush smelling fresh!
It dries on it's own or you can even speed up the drying with a hairdryer.
Such a smart idea!
Another amazing product from Goody :)