Gosh bronzing beads Reviews

Ranked #115 out of 300 in Bronzer

March 29, 2016

Its an ok product. Too much shimmer in the product. I find that it shows a littlw bit too much.
    I don't really think i will buy it again. Maybe you like the fake tan look... But i don't.

January 01, 2016

These beads caught my attention but they were not as effective as I hoped they would be. I found in the process of trying to get product on my brush I would make a big mess. These little beads were falling out of the container and then I stepped on one. Anyway, NOT very user friendly. Also, I found that the the pigment was not nearly enough for either. I felt like I spent a lot of time (numerous applications) to notice anything.

October 30, 2015

I tried this bronzer on a whim because I really like the look of the balls, it seems like a really cool idea - I did not like this bronzer, it was messy and the colors just weren't mixing how one would want them to.

September 30, 2015

really good !! goes on my skin amazinglu and stays all day long

May 17, 2015

These Gosh bronzing beads are really good. They go on my skin with a nice shimmer. Not overpowering like some bronzers. I really like it and would definitely buy it again.