GOSH Cosmetics Velvet Touch Eye Liner Reviews

Ranked #520 out of 776 in Eye Liner

Finally a waterproof liquid liner that glides on with ease won't smudge or run, and stays in place until you say when! The thin marker-like tip is easy to use even for the least experienced, and delivers a defined thin line to a dramatic bold line with precision. Goes on smoothly without skipping, smudging, or pulling, and lasts all day!

October 21, 2015

very nice eye liner that applies smoothly because it is creamy and has a nice colour to it ( mine is black) but it does irritate my eyes ( they turn red very quickly) so i had to switch to a different brand and also even tho it says waterproof it isn't , I had to apply a few times and at the end of the night I would barely have any left and it does smudges.

September 20, 2015

I love using Gosh cosmetics, the eyeliner is amazing. It's so creamy and easy to apply, I love all the different colours it comes in. It's fun to change up the colour you wear every now and again. Good price too.

September 20, 2015

This is my every day go-to eyeliner, I have it in 3 colours. It goes on smoothly, lasts all day and never smudges. I use an angled brush to apply it and my eyelining game has never looked better. And what is even better, no allergic reactions that I get from most eyeliners.

March 11, 2015

Great product from Gosh cosmetics. Eye liner has a wonderful color, would apply easily and last. Easy use and apply. Will give your eye makeup a nice accent.

September 09, 2014

This could kind possible be the best eye liner ever! It glides on smoothly and stays on all day and night and does not smudge. I buy 4 sticks at a time because I don't want to risk ever running out. It is way better than more expensive brands.

September 08, 2014

Usuing only a little on the brush and it does a beautiful job. Makes eyes show out more. Many colors to choose from. It goes on smooth and easy to clean.

August 05, 2014

Totally bold colors that go on exactly how you want them, it makes the pencil actually last longer because you don't need to use half the pen to get the color you need. It sharpens well so you also don't lose half the pencil sharpening.
Definitely worth every penny, I did a swim meet wearing this and it still looked good after. It's the only eyeliner I use!

August 04, 2014

This is my absolute favourite eyeliner of all time! The colours are bold and they stay perfectly in place. I can wake up in the morning after a night downtown and no matter what the rest of my face looks like, my eyeliner is still the same as it was when i first put it on. GOSH makeup also isn't too pricey, especially considering the quality, so it's all the more reason to love it!

May 29, 2012

I love this eye liner because it doesnt smuge into my upper crease, it layers well with powder, it stays on ALL DAY and the colours are fab.

November 03, 2011

Love this eyeliner, I have it in the color Bananas. It's a pale gold color.

I use this on my waterline and inner corner to make me look more bright and awake. I find the staying power on this great even on the waterline. I didn't notice any irritation either.

It's very creamy and goes on very easily with no tugging. Overall I'm really impressed and definitely want to try other colors.