got2b Oil-Lucius Shampoo and Conditioner
Good

got2b Oil-Lucius Shampoo and Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #512 out of 997 in Shampoo

December 28, 2016

1I have been using this shampoo for about 3 months now, last a long time don't need very much, I also have bleached hair and colored my hair many times and this has helped me kep my hair healthy and strong, I know a lot of hair stylists and they always ask me how I keep my hair so healthy for being bleached and this is one step I use in my hair care rutine, it has an amazing smell, and easy to massage into my hair, with my hair I have to be picky because I have bleached it and colored my hair this shampoo doesn't tangle my hair up like most do I highly recommend using this in your hair car rutine if you have bleached hair.

May 06, 2015

This shampoo and conditioner set is amazing. Used together, they make your hair feel so smooth and smell amazing! It felt weird at first when I was in the shower, but that's because I wasn't used to such a slippery and smooth feeling haha.

January 26, 2015

As the review I did on the shampoo this product is as awesome if it's not more than the shampoo. I use The conditionner EVERY single day. I'm switching up my shampoo every one or two days because I use blue shampoo but the conditionner that I put is this one. I have pretty long hair and the ends are dry. When I got out of the shower my hair are easy to comb because of the softness that procure the conditionner. The product leave my hair super soft and shinny all day !!

April 05, 2014

Pour les filles qui on les cheveux minces c'est un excellent shampoo. Il ne rend pas le cheveux lourd. Il rend les cheveux endommagés hyper brilliant.

February 21, 2014

I am so shampoo and conditioner picky and this stuff is great- leaves my hair feeling soft and a honey not greasy and gross. It smells amazing for days after using. It's infused with argon oil. I love this stuff- you need very little and when you can find it on sale it's even more worth it :)

MelRichard has posted in the forum topic
    Creative Play Nail Polish

jayvelyn926 added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

Samikins earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

MelRichard has posted in the forum topic
    winter please goooo away

Bren has started a new forum topic
    Creative Play Nail Polish