got2b Oil-Lucius Shampoo and Conditioner
Good

got2b Oil-Lucius Shampoo and Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #463 out of 937 in Shampoo

May 06, 2015

This shampoo and conditioner set is amazing. Used together, they make your hair feel so smooth and smell amazing! It felt weird at first when I was in the shower, but that's because I wasn't used to such a slippery and smooth feeling haha.

January 26, 2015

As the review I did on the shampoo this product is as awesome if it's not more than the shampoo. I use The conditionner EVERY single day. I'm switching up my shampoo every one or two days because I use blue shampoo but the conditionner that I put is this one. I have pretty long hair and the ends are dry. When I got out of the shower my hair are easy to comb because of the softness that procure the conditionner. The product leave my hair super soft and shinny all day !!

April 05, 2014

Pour les filles qui on les cheveux minces c'est un excellent shampoo. Il ne rend pas le cheveux lourd. Il rend les cheveux endommagés hyper brilliant.

February 21, 2014

I am so shampoo and conditioner picky and this stuff is great- leaves my hair feeling soft and a honey not greasy and gross. It smells amazing for days after using. It's infused with argon oil. I love this stuff- you need very little and when you can find it on sale it's even more worth it :)