Gucci Guilty for Men Cologne

Gucci Guilty for Men Cologne Reviews

Ranked #547 out of 1277 in Perfume

January 12, 2017

Great cologne that isn't too strong. It lasts all day and the bottle lasts a long time. Not a musky smelling cologne which I prefer. If you like a sweet smelling cologne I would recommend.

November 30, 2014

My Husband is not into Male Cologne at all.I guess where I wear perfume all the time,it would be enough.I sent for a sample of Gucci Guilty for Men Cologne,just a swab on a card for him to try.As it turned out,he really liked it and so did I.I thought it might be a strong sweet scent but it wasn't at all.It had a mild yet almost stimulating affect when I smelled it.Like any cologne or perfume when you smell it up close or first when you wear it,the scent is a little strong.After a couple of minutes it got fainter and fainter until,you get this very mild scent that is fantastic.I purchased a Bottle for him,very expensive but I must add,it was worth every penny I spent on it.I would recommend you ladies get it for your Man.It is a really nice and mild cologne by Gucci for men.

November 24, 2014

Received a sample of Gucci Guilty for my husband & we both fell in love with this scent! It makes him smell irresistible & although we haven't bought a bottle of it yet, I think it's worth it as a gift (a bit expensive to buy just because, but really quite comparable in price to other designer colognes).