Gucci Guilty for Men Cologne

Gucci Guilty for Men Cologne Reviews

Ranked #512 out of 1213 in Perfume

November 30, 2014

My Husband is not into Male Cologne at all.I guess where I wear perfume all the time,it would be enough.I sent for a sample of Gucci Guilty for Men Cologne,just a swab on a card for him to try.As it turned out,he really liked it and so did I.I thought it might be a strong sweet scent but it wasn't at all.It had a mild yet almost stimulating affect when I smelled it.Like any cologne or perfume when you smell it up close or first when you wear it,the scent is a little strong.After a couple of minutes it got fainter and fainter until,you get this very mild scent that is fantastic.I purchased a Bottle for him,very expensive but I must add,it was worth every penny I spent on it.I would recommend you ladies get it for your Man.It is a really nice and mild cologne by Gucci for men.

November 24, 2014

Received a sample of Gucci Guilty for my husband & we both fell in love with this scent! It makes him smell irresistible & although we haven't bought a bottle of it yet, I think it's worth it as a gift (a bit expensive to buy just because, but really quite comparable in price to other designer colognes).

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS