Head and Shoulders Citrus Reviews

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

February 21, 2016

I started using this shampoo day when I found it at the back of my bathroom cabinet and had run out of my favourite brand. I instantly fell in love with the smell and how soft (but not greasy) it left my hair. I now use it almost everyday and love it!

January 27, 2016

J'adore ce shampoing! C'est celui que j'utilise quotidiennement. Il élimine la tendance grasse de mes cheveux! La senteur n'est pas la meilleure que j'ai connu mais sans plus.

January 26, 2016

Head and shoulders seems to be the main shampoo in my house. Everyone has it. Works awesome and smells great

October 11, 2014

Love the smell this shampoo has and it is very long lasting to boot! Keeps my hair soft and shiny :) Minimal split ends even though I usually forget to condition (Oops...)

November 15, 2013

There is always a coupon somewhere available for Head and Shoulders for at least $1 off. I received the coupon in the mail and bought it at Walmart. It was on sale for 3.99 so it only cost me 2.99. Not a bad deal. I use this shampoo constantly because of my fine and oily hair. This is one of the only shampoos that works for my hair. All others make my hair even more oily and I need to wash it more than once a day. This shampoo is safe to use everyday and smells great. It is cheap and of course easy to use. It has a citrusy scent and lathers into your hair quite smoothly. If you have oily and fine hair like me, this product is definitely for you!

saving on groceries

LEMONADE CRAZINESS

LEMONADE I FOUND IT LOL

Anyone know a good site

youssra.xo has started a new forum topic
LEMONADE I FOUND IT LOL