Head and Shoulders Dandruff Smooth & Silky Shampoo

Head and Shoulders Dandruff Smooth & Silky Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #505 out of 969 in Shampoo

August 29, 2016

I bought this shampoo because my hair is damaged and I also need a dandruff shampoo. It left my hair feeling and looking greasy and flat to my head even after rinsing really well.. which I always do

May 05, 2016

This is perfect when my head starts to get itchy and dry, I only use it for those times and it is usually good. And the smell is definite added bonus.

May 05, 2016

Perfect when my scalp gets itchy and dry. I get relief after only one use! My hair feels great after and smells wonderful. It doesn't tangle my waist length hair when paired shampoo and conditioner. If im in a hurry I use the two in one and I still can brush through my hair. Five stars for a great line of products.

March 24, 2015

works well when your noticing you have dry scalp. after a few washes you start to notice a change!

March 24, 2015

WORKED GREAT THE CONDITIONER WAS RICH AND CREAMY LEFT HAIR SOFT AND SCALP FEELING REFRESHED

February 23, 2015

Our son was experiencing some dry scalp recently. Tried this shampoo. Wonderful! Flakes disappeared in no time and his hair was still soft and smelled great!

August 17, 2014

This is the greatest shampoo I have found.
    My hair is always dandruff free. It's smooth and feels silky.

April 23, 2014

Wish it came in a big pump bottle! Other shampoos make my hair unruly and frizzy. This stuff works great. Love it. Always used head and shoulders.

September 19, 2013

It made my hair feel so soft and shining. It has a wonderful scent. And best of all it works, after two shampoos, The itchness of my scalp was gone and no more dandruff.

April 22, 2013

I love this shampoo because not only does it eliminate my dandruff but my hair always feel really soft after it. I buy the 2 in 1 shampoo/conditioner but always buy the conditioner to so my hair has an extra softness and bounce to it.