Head and Shoulders Dandruff Smooth & Silky Shampoo

Head and Shoulders Dandruff Smooth & Silky Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #503 out of 1040 in Shampoo

March 28, 2017

The head and shoulders dandruff smooth and silky shampoo is great, makes your hair nice and smooth and helps dandruff, and smells great too, I reccomend this shampoo

March 23, 2017

definitely recommend this is the only shampoo that clears myou head of dandruff makes my hair silky and smooth and smells so good recommend for sure *****

March 21, 2017

I love it it makes my hair nice and soft and clean for days i have always likes head and sholders and will continue using it and its a good product....

March 17, 2017

Great Product, but steep price! Would only purchase with a coupon. Smell is great, and a little product goes a long way! Lasted a few months, using only about a Loonie sized dollop.

March 13, 2017

It works great on my hair leaving it clean and healthy. It has brought back the shine and lustre to my hair as well as the bounce and body. Very pleased with this product.

1.5/5

February 17, 2017

I bought this recently because lately I've noticed a few flakes, plus it was on sale. Never again! Made my hair look greasy and actually made my dandruff worse!

August 29, 2016

I bought this shampoo because my hair is damaged and I also need a dandruff shampoo. It left my hair feeling and looking greasy and flat to my head even after rinsing really well.. which I always do

May 05, 2016

This is perfect when my head starts to get itchy and dry, I only use it for those times and it is usually good. And the smell is definite added bonus.

May 05, 2016

Perfect when my scalp gets itchy and dry. I get relief after only one use! My hair feels great after and smells wonderful. It doesn't tangle my waist length hair when paired shampoo and conditioner. If im in a hurry I use the two in one and I still can brush through my hair. Five stars for a great line of products.

March 24, 2015

works well when your noticing you have dry scalp. after a few washes you start to notice a change!