Herbal Essences Cleansing Conditioner Color Me Happy
Good

Herbal Essences Cleansing Conditioner Color Me Happy Reviews

Ranked #157 out of 540 in Conditioner

March 27, 2016

This is a decent colour protecting conditioner. I found after I dyed my hair black it really kept the colour intact. Will probably purchase it again in the future.

March 10, 2016

Herbal Essences Cleansing Conditioner Color Me Happy is the most fantastic cleansing conditioner I have used and costs a whole lot less than other cleansing conditioners I have used. It is perfect for colored treated hair because it does not strip the color out, leaves hair soft, shiny. manageable and smelling great!

January 24, 2016

This is the only conditioning cleanser i have ever tried and i'm sold! I use it at least once a week and it leaves my hair soft and bouncy and i can go 2-3 days without needing to wash it. It has a lovely rose scent & sulfate free it helps fight fade of colour. I know there are waaaaay more expensive versions of this, but Herbal Essences is right at the drug store, grocery store, often on sale, and offers coupons that make this almost a steal. I only use 3-4 pumps so the bottle lasts a long time and i don't use it every day.