Herbal Essences Naked Shampoo and Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 2161 in Hair Care

Free of heavy residues, parabens, and dyes, this shampoo and conditioner have been designed to pamper hair by restoring the hair's natural moisture.

September 15, 2016

This is a new shampoo and conditioner for me but now that I have tried it I am never going back to my old products. Having really thin hair it is hard to find a product that doesn't weigh down my hair but the new naked line from herbal essence is one product I never have to worry about that. It also smells great and really helpa get you going in the morning.

July 18, 2016

J'adore ces produits! Ils sentent la menthe, donc ensuite mes cheveux sent le frais. L'odeur reste aussi après avoir mit de la chaleur dans mes cheveux, ce qui est un gros plus pour moi. Le revitalisant rend tellement les cheveux doux et soyeux. En fait, Herbal Essence sont mes produits capillaires préférés, donc je n'ai rien de mauvais à ajouter. Même que le prix est très très abordable.

July 03, 2016

I like it! It has a great smell but not overwhelming, it cleans my hair, and I absolutely adore that it doesn't have (much) of the harmful chemicals I'm trying to avoid for me and my kids!

May 20, 2016

You can find coupons for this product and it is a wonderful price. I love the way it makes my hair feel and look. I would recommend it to anyone. Great price and value for a great product.

May 20, 2016

Okay so all in all this product for me was MEH.. It didn't make my hair feel fantastic, it didn't smell great, it didn't make my hair feel lighter it just cleaned it. So if that's all you're looking for i guess this is for you..

March 16, 2016

Generally I like herbal essences products and the price is good on their products.. however, I didn't like this shampoo.... to me it smelled like a mans cologne and I just didn't like it..

March 14, 2016

Herbal Essence is one of my fave shampoos and conditioners and my husbands as well. It is often on sale so great value for my money. I like the smell and the later it gives my hair and it leaves my hair feeling moistirized but not greasy.

March 09, 2016

This is by far the most amazing smelling Herbal Essences line yet! And it's naked! No bad stuff in there for your hair! I sampled this and I fell in love. I have repurchased it 3 times already since I tried to last year. The smell is absolutely amazing and hair is soft and voluminous. I could go on and on and on about how much I love this but you should just buy it and try it for yourself!

March 01, 2016

I love these! They smell soooo nice. They both leave my hair looking so sleek and shiny and soft. I just love them. For the price, it's a great bargain. Even better than some hair stylist shampoo I have tried.

February 23, 2016

I tried to like it. I tried hard but it just dried out my hair so bad and I can't get past the manly smell it has. I have naturally curly hair and lI've in the north where weather is cold and dry, and it seemed like this stuff just dried my hair out more. I only used the shampoo and conditioner so I do not know how their styling products are in their Naked line.