Homestyle Two-Bite Brownies Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 1114 in Snacks

January 15, 2017

Les meilleurs brownies que j'ai mangé. Ils sont moelleux et très délicieux. Une fois le sac ouvert, je peux plus m'arrêter! Ils sont additifs! À mon avis, c'est les meilleurs sur le marché.

Homestyle Two-Bite Brownies
    OMG! Yummy yummy yum yum.
    So bad but so good, melt in your mouth, chocolaty flavour. They are like an addiction for me but that is why i buy 1 bag a year lol

January 15, 2017

I really like buying a bag of these brownies when i feel the need to eat some chocolate! I like how soft and moist they are. They are so good I can't just eat one! I usually eat a little more than I should at a time! They are very delicious!!!

January 15, 2017

These little brownies are amazing. Its scary how addictive they are. I try not to buy them now because I know I will just pig out. They are amazing!!!

January 15, 2017

I love these! These are the only packaged brownie I actually enjoy the taste of. I don't even products like this often but I like to grab a pack of these when I treat myself.

December 05, 2016

These are so good they are bad lol. These have been a favorite of mine since my childhood. I love the soft chewy Ness of them and the way they melt in your mouth when you bite them. Augh now I want some lmao.

December 05, 2016

i love these so much, they are so convenient to bring as snacks, helps me limit myself on how many i should have, i love their taste, just the right amount of sweetness to them

November 08, 2016

Je dois faire attention avec les brownies il sont tellement bon en bouche. Super moelleux et savoureux en dessert ou en collation. Pas trop souvent par contre. Très chocolaté.

November 08, 2016

These are the perfect snack for a chocolate fix! They can be quite dangerous however, as once you have one, you can't stop! So delicious and moist- the perfect treat!

November 08, 2016

Je suis une vraie adepte du chocolat et ces brownies-là sont un vrai délice. Parfait comme collation, mais il faut faire attention sinon on fini par mangé le sac au complet. Quelques-un pour apporter, c'est parfait.