Homestyle Two-Bite Brownies Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 1062 in Snacks

December 05, 2016

These are so good they are bad lol. These have been a favorite of mine since my childhood. I love the soft chewy Ness of them and the way they melt in your mouth when you bite them. Augh now I want some lmao.

December 05, 2016

i love these so much, they are so convenient to bring as snacks, helps me limit myself on how many i should have, i love their taste, just the right amount of sweetness to them

November 08, 2016

Je dois faire attention avec les brownies il sont tellement bon en bouche. Super moelleux et savoureux en dessert ou en collation. Pas trop souvent par contre. Très chocolaté.

November 08, 2016

These are the perfect snack for a chocolate fix! They can be quite dangerous however, as once you have one, you can't stop! So delicious and moist- the perfect treat!

November 08, 2016

Je suis une vraie adepte du chocolat et ces brownies-là sont un vrai délice. Parfait comme collation, mais il faut faire attention sinon on fini par mangé le sac au complet. Quelques-un pour apporter, c'est parfait.

November 07, 2016

J'aime terriblement ces brownies.Ils sont vraiment très bon et goûte le '' bon '' chocolat! Par contre,c'est pas long qu'on les mangent tous et qu'on prend beaucoup de calories hahah!!

July 24, 2016

These were my favourite snack as a kid! I'd always buy a tiny bag with 4 in them, and a chocolate milk and that would be the absolute best thing. They're super chocolatey and soft, very chewy too. I still like them now, but I went nuts for them when I was younger.

July 21, 2016

Oh my gosh...these are the best ever! So soft and moist and chocolatey and yummy..

It's so hard to not eat them all at once, specially cause they are so tiny and cute. Best treat ever. So worth the money and the extra time spend in the gym ;)

June 02, 2016

I literally have no idea how these stay so moist. My favorite dessert is brownies with nuts and ice cream. There help to fill this void in my life. They are so easy and honestly I don't know where you can find a better brownie.

May 26, 2016

I love these!! My mom would always get them for us when we were a kid as treats. They are super moist and SO good with a cup of tea! I would always try and see if I could eat them in one bite (I thought the name"two bite" was supposed to be a challenge!) I will probably buy them again.