Huggies Pull-Ups flushable moist wipes

Huggies Pull-Ups flushable moist wipes Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 163 in Training Pants

Huggies Pull-Ups Flushable Moist Wipes Refill, they help your Big Kid finish up like a pro, it breaks up quickly after flushing and better clean than toilet paper alone.

June 28, 2016

It's a good idea ... Helps with potty training if you have a messy poop or something... But in reality the price is ridiculous for the amount you get... And we all know how "little" kids use to wipe their bums lol don't buy it it's a waste of money..

October 22, 2015

Well worth buying. I wouldn't want to train my kids to wipe themselves without a flushable wipe. We have a septic tank and these have never caused an issue.

July 09, 2015

A product worth trying out for the little one just learning to wipe and still has a little bit of trouble getting clean. They flush well and have never clogged the toilet.

August 13, 2013

I have tried a few different flushable wipes and have found the Huggies brand the best! They a not too small, have a nice smell and aren't too wet.

June 26, 2012

I actually bought a small pack of these to keep in my purse for when my baby and I were out and about. They have come in handy for so many things. They are thick and durable and I like the option that they are flushable.

May 10, 2012

I have tried kandoo wipes and found they are way to thin and too small but the pull ups moist wipes are amazing...my little one cant wipe himself yet but they make my job so much easier...they are worth every penny and make potty training so much easier...love love these...thank you huggies for such a great product!!!

November 30, 2011

i bought these in hopes to help my 3 year old wipe himself and i actually found them quite effective. The price isnt too bad and they helped him get himself a little "cleaner" i wouldnt use them all day every day but i use them for him and he absultely loves them

May 31, 2011

I recently bought a pack of these flushable wipes. I am trying to teach my 4 year old son to wipe himself and found that using regular toilet paper always left a little something behind... I'd seen these wipes at different stores before and decided to try them out. So far they have worked wonders. My son loves the idea of having his own special wipes and has been able to wipe properly every time with no incidents!! The best part is that these wipes break up quickly which eliminated my toilet clogging worries.