Good

Huggies Pull-Ups Training Pants for Girls with Learning Designs, Jumbo Pack, Size 2 3T-4T 23 ea Reviews

Ranked #153 out of 504 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

Please note: Due to packaging updates, the image shown may temporarily appear different f

September 12, 2015

These are SO AWESOME ! My daughter loves these. She loves the designs. While potty training she often asked for her "big Girl Panties" I was impressed with the easy of getting them on and off of her. They are so absorbent. Much more that the cheaper brands.

August 10, 2014

My 2 years old daughter is starting the potty training process and it's been hard.
This product is the second we've tried and we did like it.
I'd say the training pants were better than the last ones we had because they could absorb more than the other brand we had try. We will probably keep going with this brand for awhile.
My daughter did appreciate the designs on them. They were princess themed and she likes to look at the characters on the front of her "panties".

HappyGlowLucky added a new review for
Alokozay Tea

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!