Good

Huggies Pull-Ups Training Pants for Girls with Learning Designs, Jumbo Pack, Size 2 3T-4T 23 ea Reviews

Ranked #160 out of 507 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

Please note: Due to packaging updates, the image shown may temporarily appear different f

September 12, 2015

These are SO AWESOME ! My daughter loves these. She loves the designs. While potty training she often asked for her "big Girl Panties" I was impressed with the easy of getting them on and off of her. They are so absorbent. Much more that the cheaper brands.

August 10, 2014

My 2 years old daughter is starting the potty training process and it's been hard.
    This product is the second we've tried and we did like it.
    I'd say the training pants were better than the last ones we had because they could absorb more than the other brand we had try. We will probably keep going with this brand for awhile.
    My daughter did appreciate the designs on them. They were princess themed and she likes to look at the characters on the front of her "panties".

morencyc has posted in the forum topic
    Badges

morencyc added a new review for
    Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

Cjanzen added a new review for
    Sunrype fruit 2 go

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
    Bose Bluetooth Wireless Headset

anoosi23 added a new review for
    Kiva Black Seed Oil

danaorgnero added a new review for
    My Sister's Keeper Book