Hunter boots socks

Hunter boots socks Reviews

Ranked #26 out of 99 in Boots

October 03, 2016

I purchased these the same day as my Hunter Boots. I wear them in the winter months to keep my feet extra warm with a thinner pair of socks. They stay in the boot good, but I find they twist when you are walking depending on how you walk I am assuming, it isnt anything to worry about, I just find myself adjusting them everytime I sit down or stop. Its worth the buy to make them a 4 season boot.

May 31, 2016

for 50$ a set they better be pretty special right!? I love my boot socks, I even wear them just as slippers sometimes, super cute and comfy. Still don't really know if I think they're worth the 50 bucks. Usually you'll get a discount in store when you buy a pair of boots and really you only need one pair so you might as well right? lol.

May 31, 2016

I have a pair of these in cable knit/fleece and I do not use them often. I find that they are too much of a hassle to have in the boots as it makes the on/off of my Hunter boots a lot more difficult. Additionally, they look cute but can shift throughout the day.

April 05, 2015

These socks are like 50 dollars. At the time I couldn't find any rain boot socks where I live so I bought these. They are comfortable and warm and come in many different styles. They are pricey though.

What do you think, do you own them?

March 09, 2015

I bought 2 pairs of these socks. 1 was online which wasn't the right fit to my boots and I couldn't return them which made me a bit disappointed. So I went to the store and bought another pair which fit right. I love wearing them when it's colder outside. They are warm and looks great with the boot. I think it's over priced at $50.00