• International Delight - Chocolate Mint Truffle
  • International Delight - Chocolate Mint Truffle

International Delight - Chocolate Mint Truffle Reviews

Ranked #211 out of 507 in Coffee

The season comes alive with luscious milk chocolate and a sparkling hint of mint. Stir up a moment of sweet inspiration and make each cup your own with International Delight.

Kosher Dairy
Lactose Free

See more here.

November 29, 2016

What is better then a mixture of chocolate and mint together? It is absolutely delicious and will leave you craving more. I will be certain to have this in my fridge all the time for a coffee treat when I want it.

November 29, 2016

I am not a big coffee drinker, but when I saw this, I had to try it & I am SO glad that I did.
    This product should be the description of heaven in a bottle, it is delicious! I could potentially turn into a regular coffee drinker with this added in!

October 10, 2015

I really enjoy adding #InternationalDelight Coffee Creamer to my coffee when I want a special and different flavor to my coffee. This is my favorite brand and #InternationalDelight - Chocolate Mint Truffle is very delicious, minty and chocolatey I really like this flavor as well as so many other varieties #InternationalDelights makes.

October 10, 2015

We buy this creamer at Christmas for a treat. It makes regular coffee taste like a mint mocha. A nice holiday treat.

March 13, 2015

I love using this creamer for my coffee, mostly because I absolutely love mint! It tastes like those mint chocolate girl guide cookies. It's so yummy!

September 10, 2014

Oh my gosh I can't believe I haven't tried this before! It is so yummy, and tastes just like it should...chocolate mint truffle! My favourite!

May 29, 2014

This has great flavor. I love it at night or later in the day as nice calming treat . the price is not bad either .

May 24, 2014

OHHH LALALOVE FOR MY TASTBUDS. LIMITED EDITION BETTER BECOME REGULAR ITEM. PLEASE:)

April 22, 2014

Great treat...I don't use it every cup but as a treat. Very nice flavour

October 04, 2013

tasted great, and im not big on mint but i did really enjoy this flavor.