ipsy Exclusive Beauty Finds Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 1158 in Eye Shadow

February 20, 2017

Ipsy is awesome! I always look forward to my monthly package - it's lovely to get a "me" present every month. You fill out a questionnaire so they put together products that you're likely to use which is great - I've received some face cleansers and moisturizers that I probably would never have known about. And there's always some cool makeup too!

February 17, 2017

I've been with Ipsy for about 14 months now and I just love everything about it. I receive 5 items every month and you get a wide selection of items. From brushes to makeup to hair products. You review all your items every month to receive points and with those points you cash them in for free items. They also offer brands at lower prices for club members and I've purchased a few and I love every one of them. Some purchases I've made are It cosmetics, Em foundation and Ipsy also puts packages together themselves. I will continue with Ipsy and have no reason to leave.

January 25, 2017

I had ipsy for about 1.5 years, but am not current;y subscribed. I really enjoyed receiving the monthly bags. Each moth has a theme and the makeup bag and products tie into it. I loved getting new brands that we don't have in Canada, or that I hadn't heard of before. I thought it was great because I had so many travel-friendly products! The only reason I discontinued it was because the dollar took a huge dive and it went from being 16-17 $ per bag to over 20. I just couldn't afford it on a student budget, but am thinking of getting it again. There were some dud products that I would never use, but I just gave them to my family or friends. The makeup bags make great storage or small items, takeaway makeup bags for the gym/travel, or gifts!

January 25, 2017

It was 10 USD so like $20 CAD, most of the time the products were great but you would constantly get repeats. And who needs 30 different eye shadows or liners in colors that you will never wear?
    It got too expensive and wasnt worth the cost for me.

January 09, 2017

I LOVE iPsy!! Every month for $10 USD, you get a cute makeup bag filled with 5 sample products. What I love is, that they dont seem like samples to me. I have gotten SO many awesome products and I still have them all and Its been 4 months since I have joined. They are fast, precise and it comes on time. I have only disliked one product in all 15 items and that was wave spray, only because my hair is too bushy to absorb it LOL

January 05, 2017

I've had the pleasure of enjoying the ipsy bag for the past year and a half now. I highly recommend it to anyone who is interested in trying out different products. I have found so many new favourites that I never would have thought to try on my own!

November 30, 2016

I can't believe I didn't join ipsy before! It is so great!
    I've received a few bags so far, and I haven't been disappointed. I actually have been using the one I got this month in my purse. So adorable. I use the products they send me and don't really find myself having things I don't want. They even do giveaways with the brands they team up with, like TooFaced and Kat Von D.
    Really recommended. I love them so much.

October 01, 2016

Recommend?

While it’s a lot of fun to receive a bag of goodies every month and I could see myself easily getting addicted to it, I don’t see how this subscription is sustainable for one person, but maybe a group of 7-8 friends would make good use of it.

I have also been thinking a lot about what else can be done with one’s beauty and make-up regimen with $10 a month. What if a user spends that amount on a product she researched? It would increase your beauty budget to $120 a year, for which you can not only get enough beauty and makeup products to replace what you have finished using (if even, in some cases), but can consistently buy high-quality and personalised products with the help of highly trained cosmeticians.

So although I would love to receive a monthly little gift as I am sure many of you would, as well, I can’t recommend the Ipsy Glam Bags.

For more: http://www.saharsblog.com/review/product-review-march-2016-glam-bag-ipsy/

September 06, 2016

I have been a member with ipsy for about 8 mnths now and i love the variety of
    Product samples i recieve monthly . I pass along what i cant use and i try all that comes i love te product bags my daughter keeps them and has a small
    Collection mow as her little bags she uses .

September 01, 2016

I have been an ipsy member for a year now. I love getting a bag full of new things to try, and the makeup bags themselves are so cute! I love my ipsy so much! It's a little more in Canada (about $20 total) with the exchange and shipping, but if you price out the items, you're still getting a good deal. Every time you review your products, you increase your chances of getting items that you'll truly love.
    Cannot say anything bad about this!