ipsy Exclusive Beauty Finds Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 1198 in Eye Shadow

March 16, 2017

Honestly everything that I have gotten so far has been a favorite and I love it when I get a full size product, usually a lippy. I would die without this amazing bad.

March 16, 2017

The products they send are sometimes good, they sent me a couple of times something that was worth it. However for $ 10 it is not worth it, I do not recommend it

March 15, 2017

Don't buy I pay! Especially if your Canadian you pay like 30$ for a bunch of junk spend money on something a little wiser than this crap

March 10, 2017

Have told all my friends about Ipsy and their amazing bags! For 10.00 a month you receive about 100.00 worth of makeup. I love all the products they send. Also the makeup bags are super cute! And if you have to cancel its no questions asked. Can cancel at anytime.

March 04, 2017

If youre into trying new products this is a great value and you always get great deals and rewards points.
    Products range from cheap drug store to expensive boutique stores

March 01, 2017

I absolutely love Ipsy! I've been with them for 6 months and have never been let down, I've had bags worth 100$ and I only pay 20.00$ a month, I always get a full size product sometimes more than one and I love the beauty survey! Thier customer service is one of the best for any subscriptions I have and would recommend to anyone!!!

February 20, 2017

Ipsy is awesome! I always look forward to my monthly package - it's lovely to get a "me" present every month. You fill out a questionnaire so they put together products that you're likely to use which is great - I've received some face cleansers and moisturizers that I probably would never have known about. And there's always some cool makeup too!

February 17, 2017

I've been with Ipsy for about 14 months now and I just love everything about it. I receive 5 items every month and you get a wide selection of items. From brushes to makeup to hair products. You review all your items every month to receive points and with those points you cash them in for free items. They also offer brands at lower prices for club members and I've purchased a few and I love every one of them. Some purchases I've made are It cosmetics, Em foundation and Ipsy also puts packages together themselves. I will continue with Ipsy and have no reason to leave.

January 25, 2017

I had ipsy for about 1.5 years, but am not current;y subscribed. I really enjoyed receiving the monthly bags. Each moth has a theme and the makeup bag and products tie into it. I loved getting new brands that we don't have in Canada, or that I hadn't heard of before. I thought it was great because I had so many travel-friendly products! The only reason I discontinued it was because the dollar took a huge dive and it went from being 16-17 $ per bag to over 20. I just couldn't afford it on a student budget, but am thinking of getting it again. There were some dud products that I would never use, but I just gave them to my family or friends. The makeup bags make great storage or small items, takeaway makeup bags for the gym/travel, or gifts!

January 25, 2017

It was 10 USD so like $20 CAD, most of the time the products were great but you would constantly get repeats. And who needs 30 different eye shadows or liners in colors that you will never wear?
    It got too expensive and wasnt worth the cost for me.