ipsy Exclusive Beauty Finds Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 1139 in Eye Shadow

January 09, 2017

I LOVE iPsy!! Every month for $10 USD, you get a cute makeup bag filled with 5 sample products. What I love is, that they dont seem like samples to me. I have gotten SO many awesome products and I still have them all and Its been 4 months since I have joined. They are fast, precise and it comes on time. I have only disliked one product in all 15 items and that was wave spray, only because my hair is too bushy to absorb it LOL

January 05, 2017

I've had the pleasure of enjoying the ipsy bag for the past year and a half now. I highly recommend it to anyone who is interested in trying out different products. I have found so many new favourites that I never would have thought to try on my own!

November 30, 2016

I can't believe I didn't join ipsy before! It is so great!
    I've received a few bags so far, and I haven't been disappointed. I actually have been using the one I got this month in my purse. So adorable. I use the products they send me and don't really find myself having things I don't want. They even do giveaways with the brands they team up with, like TooFaced and Kat Von D.
    Really recommended. I love them so much.

October 01, 2016

Recommend?

While it’s a lot of fun to receive a bag of goodies every month and I could see myself easily getting addicted to it, I don’t see how this subscription is sustainable for one person, but maybe a group of 7-8 friends would make good use of it.

I have also been thinking a lot about what else can be done with one’s beauty and make-up regimen with $10 a month. What if a user spends that amount on a product she researched? It would increase your beauty budget to $120 a year, for which you can not only get enough beauty and makeup products to replace what you have finished using (if even, in some cases), but can consistently buy high-quality and personalised products with the help of highly trained cosmeticians.

So although I would love to receive a monthly little gift as I am sure many of you would, as well, I can’t recommend the Ipsy Glam Bags.

For more: http://www.saharsblog.com/review/product-review-march-2016-glam-bag-ipsy/

September 06, 2016

I have been a member with ipsy for about 8 mnths now and i love the variety of
    Product samples i recieve monthly . I pass along what i cant use and i try all that comes i love te product bags my daughter keeps them and has a small
    Collection mow as her little bags she uses .

September 01, 2016

I have been an ipsy member for a year now. I love getting a bag full of new things to try, and the makeup bags themselves are so cute! I love my ipsy so much! It's a little more in Canada (about $20 total) with the exchange and shipping, but if you price out the items, you're still getting a good deal. Every time you review your products, you increase your chances of getting items that you'll truly love.
    Cannot say anything bad about this!

August 28, 2016

This beauty place, has been amazing to me. Very sleek cosmetic bag with very awesome products so far. I enjoyed the deals you can get from the different products and it suits me from my eyes to my nails.. thumbs up for also the cheap subscription...

August 25, 2016

I intend to subscribe again in future though some of the products were repeats or just not the right shade for me. I did score some great scents, eyeliners, blush, and brushes but I felt as if I was 50/50 on the satisfaction scale. The fun part was getting a surprise each month and an awesome makeup bag to boot.

August 25, 2016

I have been using ipsy for two months now. So far it's pretty good. It does seem to be a luck of the draw though. I have gotten some products that do not suit my skin tone and some I won't use also ( but they'll be add ins to gifts) and my biggest issue is the make up bag EVERY month.. Who needs that many? Lol but I've been able try some great new products for a cheap price. If you love make up go for it! I gotta say it's the best subscription box I've tried.

August 13, 2016

I just received my first bag a few days ago and love it. I also received a few gift for joining. Every thing I got I can use, if I get things I will not use I can give to my niece. I am looking forward to my September bag. I am so glad I joined.