IT'S A 10 - Miracle Leave-in Conditioner (4 oz)

IT'S A 10 - Miracle Leave-in Conditioner (4 oz) Reviews

Ranked #1374 out of 2200 in Hair Care

September 06, 2016

This is my must-have product in my hair care regimen! It can take straw-like hair to silk in no time. Leaves hair feeling soft, healthy-looking, and smells great. I can definitely tell the difference when I try to use another product instead of the It's a 10 Miracle Leave-in Conditioner. I recommend this to everyone!

September 29, 2015

Another product that I use often is the It's a 10 Miracle Leave In Conditioner. It leaves your hair feeling super soft. As if you use no other products in it. My hair is hghly damaged due to excessive color. It's a 10 helps rejuvenate it and get to back to feeling and looking healthy.

October 24, 2014

Amazing product, I have such dry dull hair and "it's a 10" has saved my hair, just put it on out of the shower and your hair will feel amazing!

August 18, 2014

I wish I got more for the price, however it is very moisturizing, and leaves the hair VERY soft!

July 10, 2014

gives hair softness, smooths fly aways

August 21, 2013

I love this product! It works extremely well and helps restore your hair. It keeps your hair refreshed and revitalized. I have thick extremely curly hair and this product works great for me.

February 01, 2012

I was sent a 2 oz sample bottle from a friend and I just love it. It leaves my hair soft and shiny (NOT GREASY). I love putting this stuff after I'm done drying my hair with a towel. It makes my hair so manageable and I just love this product so much that I had to get a 4 oz (even though I didn't finish my 2 oz bottle yet). They make these in 2 oz, 4 oz, and 10 oz bottles. A little bit goes a LONG way. You must get this product.