IT'S A 10 - Miracle Leave-in Conditioner (4 oz)

IT'S A 10 - Miracle Leave-in Conditioner (4 oz) Reviews

Ranked #1454 out of 2308 in Hair Care

March 18, 2017

I've been using this product for few months, and my hair is much healthier. This product replaces a conditioner and a heat-protecting styling product. I just wash, and put a small amount of this product in my hair, and brush it through. My hair is very fine, and most other products were too heavy. This is perfect. For the first time in 15 years, I've been able to grow my hair long, past my shoulders, and it looks great.

September 06, 2016

This is my must-have product in my hair care regimen! It can take straw-like hair to silk in no time. Leaves hair feeling soft, healthy-looking, and smells great. I can definitely tell the difference when I try to use another product instead of the It's a 10 Miracle Leave-in Conditioner. I recommend this to everyone!

September 29, 2015

Another product that I use often is the It's a 10 Miracle Leave In Conditioner. It leaves your hair feeling super soft. As if you use no other products in it. My hair is hghly damaged due to excessive color. It's a 10 helps rejuvenate it and get to back to feeling and looking healthy.

October 24, 2014

Amazing product, I have such dry dull hair and "it's a 10" has saved my hair, just put it on out of the shower and your hair will feel amazing!

August 18, 2014

I wish I got more for the price, however it is very moisturizing, and leaves the hair VERY soft!

July 10, 2014

gives hair softness, smooths fly aways

August 21, 2013

I love this product! It works extremely well and helps restore your hair. It keeps your hair refreshed and revitalized. I have thick extremely curly hair and this product works great for me.

February 01, 2012

I was sent a 2 oz sample bottle from a friend and I just love it. It leaves my hair soft and shiny (NOT GREASY). I love putting this stuff after I'm done drying my hair with a towel. It makes my hair so manageable and I just love this product so much that I had to get a 4 oz (even though I didn't finish my 2 oz bottle yet). They make these in 2 oz, 4 oz, and 10 oz bottles. A little bit goes a LONG way. You must get this product.