Jergens Daily Moisturizure Reviews

Ranked #56 out of 1413 in Body Lotions & Creams

November 30, 2016

Works pretty well for the price. It's a great daily moisturizer. I have very dry skin in the winter and I've been using this lotion post shower. I've tried some other ones but tend to revert back to jergens. I'm not 100% in love but for the price I haven;t found anything comparable.

November 15, 2016

This daily moisturizer is okay. Sometimes, certain skin types react differently to lotions. For mildly dry skin, the product was okay. I may select another product to purchase next time, though. Still, I may also not mind using it again.

October 21, 2016

Really good! Actually very moisturizing. Definitely comparable to other similar brands. Would repurchase again. Could be considered a top choice in this category.

September 12, 2016

I love Jergens lotion . Everytime I get out of the shower I lather my body in the Lotion . I like the consistency and how moisturizing it is . It makes my skin feel soft , smooth and silky . I get complimyed a lot on how soft my skin is and I know it's because I use Jergens .

August 13, 2016

Very nourishing skin care, I love it's silky smooth texture and cherry scent. It reminds me of when I was a kid, my Mom used the same stuff! Will purchase again for sure.

July 10, 2016

Jergens Daily Moisture is a great product that always delivers reliable, consistent results at a reasonable price point. While it's not the cheapest, it's also well under the premium price point, making it a great choice for so many budgets. There is no harsh scent and I have never experienced any reaction to it, giving it a spot in my skincare routine. I needed a thicker cream in the harsh, winter months, but this does the trick otherwise. Great staff from a longstanding company!

June 29, 2016

J'adore ce produit! Ma peau est plus douce depuis que j«,utilise cette crème et elle sent tellement bonne! Elle fait partit de mon rituel le matin lors de la douche!

April 20, 2016

I personally haven't used this product, I got a free full-size bottle from the company a while back, and my Husband loves it. He likes the scent and it works great on his sensitive skin

April 20, 2016

The jergen's daily moisturizure works really good on my son's dry skin he was complaining of it being really itchy before and now he doesn't and his skin is really soft.

April 20, 2016

I have extremely dry skin and surprisingly, Jergens helped a lot with my skin's moisture retention. it's not oily or too thick and absorbs quickly. Fragrance isn't too overpowering, so it's great for a daily moisturizer.