Jergens Daily Moisturizure Reviews

Ranked #55 out of 1483 in Body Lotions & Creams

February 17, 2017

I really like this moisturizer. It works really well but it can be expensive. I find it works well on skin that is not sensitive. I purchase this mostly during the winter when I have to moisturize more!

February 13, 2017

Loved how it soothed my dry skin and also my psoriasis. Was extremely excited to find a product that gave my skin the relief I much needed. Makes my skin so soft and touchable. My husband can't keep his hands off me.

February 04, 2017

I use this product on my whole body even under my feet due to them being so dry I love the great moisturizing feel of my skin after using this daily moisturizer love the scent I always purchase this product at a great price and I would recommend it to anyone

December 19, 2016

I do not care for this lotion, feels heavy and greasy to me and only hydrates for a few minutes and then skin feels dry again. Also the smell is not the best.

November 30, 2016

Works pretty well for the price. It's a great daily moisturizer. I have very dry skin in the winter and I've been using this lotion post shower. I've tried some other ones but tend to revert back to jergens. I'm not 100% in love but for the price I haven;t found anything comparable.

November 15, 2016

This daily moisturizer is okay. Sometimes, certain skin types react differently to lotions. For mildly dry skin, the product was okay. I may select another product to purchase next time, though. Still, I may also not mind using it again.

October 21, 2016

Really good! Actually very moisturizing. Definitely comparable to other similar brands. Would repurchase again. Could be considered a top choice in this category.

September 12, 2016

I love Jergens lotion . Everytime I get out of the shower I lather my body in the Lotion . I like the consistency and how moisturizing it is . It makes my skin feel soft , smooth and silky . I get complimyed a lot on how soft my skin is and I know it's because I use Jergens .

August 13, 2016

Very nourishing skin care, I love it's silky smooth texture and cherry scent. It reminds me of when I was a kid, my Mom used the same stuff! Will purchase again for sure.

July 10, 2016

Jergens Daily Moisture is a great product that always delivers reliable, consistent results at a reasonable price point. While it's not the cheapest, it's also well under the premium price point, making it a great choice for so many budgets. There is no harsh scent and I have never experienced any reaction to it, giving it a spot in my skincare routine. I needed a thicker cream in the harsh, winter months, but this does the trick otherwise. Great staff from a longstanding company!

moonstruck added a new review for
    Green Tea Kit Kat

BabyGill added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

suekitty13 added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

boisderose added a new review for
    kleenex ultra soft

danayyc has started a new forum topic
    Smartphone plans