Jergens Daily Moisturizure Reviews

Ranked #53 out of 1526 in Body Lotions & Creams

March 16, 2017

This body moisturizer is great. It leaves you feeling super soft and silky. It actually hydrates for hours, and really battles dry hands and feet in winter.

February 28, 2017

Je trouve que le produit ne dure pas longtemps.
    Je dois me recrêmer souvent. Je ne pense pas en racheter j'aimerais mieux me trouver un autre produit. Surtout l'hiver j'ai les mains très secs.
    La senteur : original scent est parfait
    Prix: bon

February 27, 2017

This is my go to lotion. It doesn't go on greasy and thick. But it's also deep conditioning for really dry patches and sensitive enough for my face. I love it.

February 27, 2017

I love this stuff! it leaves my dry skin feeling moisturized and very smooth! This moisturizer is enriched with vitamins to help you have healthy skin looking great! Will buy again!

February 17, 2017

I really like this moisturizer. It works really well but it can be expensive. I find it works well on skin that is not sensitive. I purchase this mostly during the winter when I have to moisturize more!

February 13, 2017

Loved how it soothed my dry skin and also my psoriasis. Was extremely excited to find a product that gave my skin the relief I much needed. Makes my skin so soft and touchable. My husband can't keep his hands off me.

February 04, 2017

I use this product on my whole body even under my feet due to them being so dry I love the great moisturizing feel of my skin after using this daily moisturizer love the scent I always purchase this product at a great price and I would recommend it to anyone

December 19, 2016

I do not care for this lotion, feels heavy and greasy to me and only hydrates for a few minutes and then skin feels dry again. Also the smell is not the best.

November 30, 2016

Works pretty well for the price. It's a great daily moisturizer. I have very dry skin in the winter and I've been using this lotion post shower. I've tried some other ones but tend to revert back to jergens. I'm not 100% in love but for the price I haven;t found anything comparable.

November 15, 2016

This daily moisturizer is okay. Sometimes, certain skin types react differently to lotions. For mildly dry skin, the product was okay. I may select another product to purchase next time, though. Still, I may also not mind using it again.