Jergens Natural Glow 3 Days to Glow Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 285 in Bronzer

September 10, 2016

I liked this tanner. I mixed it with my face lotion and applied it that way. I found it gave my face a nice glow without leaving it orange. Just make sure you wash your hands really well after or it may leave a funny colour around your nailbeds!

June 30, 2016

I wanted to love this, unfortunately that wasn't the case. It is so hard to apply this evenly over your body, due to it being a 3 day tanner it doesn't allow room for error as much as the regular one, so you notice alot more spots that don't look right. I have normal skin that usually doesn't react too bad, however my skin hated this stuff. I also did not wash my hands thoroughly enough and my hands ended up being a terrible orange. I had to scrub it off with baking soda. I recommend that you try the regular jergens tanner before this one.

June 12, 2016

I tested this out by putting it on a section of my arm inside of a constellation of beauty marks for 3 days to see if it would actually work. And it did. Even on a natural tan like me it had a noticeable tanning effect, and I'm using it all over now. I love that it's more of a stain and not the tanning product that washes out and then rubs off on the cuffs and insides of my shorts. This version is very clean. And it doesn't get streaky. I like that I can apply it each day and it gradually increases the tan amount each day and I can stop when I think it's perfect.

June 06, 2016

Normally don't buy self tanners but tried this one and I liked it because it works as a moisturizer too... I used it every few days and did not find that my skin looked orangey

April 01, 2016

I don't normally use body bronzers, self tanners, or cream tints. Almost every time I use a product like that it leaves a horrible streak affect.

I was given the opportunity to test this product, and I am so glad I did. The formula glided on like a moisturizer, had the same affects as a moisturizer, and tinted my skin very nicely. My skin looked very healthy and natural, and I wasn't left with an unnatural look. This still isn't something I would use all the time, but it's definitely nice during the summer or to prep for an event.

I would recommend

March 09, 2016

This was not too expensive but at the same time not cheap to throw away my money. I am more of a brown skin colour maybe that is the reason it did not show very well on my skin tone. I like trying the product once and would not try again with this one.

January 22, 2016

Amazing cream that is easy to apply and gives you the colour you want in 3 days , soo fast results , and leaves your skin smooth , silky and glowy and with a very good price

October 15, 2015

This is a really nice glowy lotion for a really cheap price! It's great for summertime legs!

September 22, 2015

I like this product because it's easy to apply and doesn't leave any orange streakiness. But you still have to be careful around knees and elbows and dry skin

September 20, 2015

I normally hate using body bronzers, self tanners, or cream tints. Almost every time I use a product like that it leaves a horrible streak affect.

I was given the opportunity to test this product, and I am so glad I did. The formula glided on like a moisterizer, had the same affects as a moisterizer, and tinted my skin very nicely. My skin looked very healthy and natural, and I wasn't left with an unnatural look. This still isn't something I would use all the time, but it's definitely nice during the summer or to prep for an event.

I would recommend