John Frieda Beach Blonde Sea Waves Reviews

Ranked #514 out of 2241 in Hair Care

January 31, 2017

I used this beach blonde sea waves a few times and each time I got the same results, very stiff hair - crunchy almost. I wouldn't buy this product again.

September 22, 2016

I received this product as a sample and i loooooove it! It gives you texture in your hair that makes you look like you have beautiful beach waves. Easy and Quick to use.

August 04, 2016

Love this! The smell is amazing, makes you feel like you are at the beach without leaving the bathroom! I have shoulder length hair and love the tousled waves I can achieve without too much effort. I can throw together a cute look really quickly and be inspired by the beach-y smell I catch all day long. I recommend this for an easy, carefree look that is perfect for summer.

June 30, 2016

The scent is amazing but I haven't got good results using this product...My hair are curly with highlights and they looked drier than ever...I think this product might worked better with straight hair...unfortunately...

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
    Tattoos