john frieda brillant brunette visibly brighter conditioner Reviews

Ranked #127 out of 541 in Conditioner

November 18, 2016

I received samples of the John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Visibly Brighter Shampoo and Conditioner in exchange for an honest review

The conditioner had the same subtle floral scent as the shampoo and was also tinted. It was pretty thick, coated my hair nicely and rinsed out completely.

After drying my hair, I noticed that my hair had a slightly brighter tint to it. After just one use, I'm pretty impressed. I normally have an oily scalp and dry hair, I found that my scalp was not as oily as usual on the second day and my ends were nicely hydrated. My hair was soft and manageable. The shampoo and conditioner brought out the red in my hair, leaving it beautifully shiny. Overall, I enjoyed the experience and may buy the full size.

September 09, 2016

Please read my review on the shampoo as well. What I did not like about this conditioner, was that my hair felt dry and course. Would never use the again. Waste of money.

August 31, 2016

I have blonde hair and it was starting to loom dull, i picked this up on sale and it reslly did brighten up my hair, lt looked so shiny and the color was more vibrant!

August 25, 2016

I actually received this in a sample pack in the mail. I used it once and only once and a visible lightening was seen. My SO even asked me if I had my hair lightened. It smells divine and I am sad that I only had one use. I checked out the price and it's a tad much, but I may just be convinced.

April 07, 2016

as with my review on the shampoo,did not notice any visible lightening after using for 8 weeks.howerver that being said,i really love this conditioner.it smells great and conditions well.leaves my hair shiny and full.it is easy comb hair afterwards and i have straight staggly hir that knots easily.a must try for conditioner junkies