• John Frieda Frizz Ease 6 effects+ Serum
  • John Frieda Frizz Ease 6 effects+ Serum

John Frieda Frizz Ease 6 effects+ Serum Reviews

Ranked #32 out of 55 in Hair Serum

January 16, 2017

Lately my hair has been dry, frizzy and very coarse and I have been having quite the issue trying to find something to make it look nice again. FINALLY I have. John Frieda Frizz Ease 6 effects+ Serum is a lifesaver!!!! Just a small dime sized portion added to your wet hair and then stand back and the the miracle happen. I will never be without this product again!! At Shoppers Drug Mart it's about $16 but at Walmart it's only about 12.

September 10, 2016

I've been using this stuff for years now and just love it! It helps smooth out my curls before I use my flat iron! The only complaint I have is when I started buying it it was only about 11$ and now it is 18$, so I only get it on sale!

September 09, 2016

I've naturel curly hair... and to get a beautiful curl I use the serum 6 effect...that is helping my naturel curl to be more define. I use that product for almost 7 years and I still lovel it!!.

February 25, 2016

I have pretty dry hair that I am always looking to "refine" with serums and creams. This stuff is great, just a small amount where you need it and its adds softness, shine, and really helps with any dry ends or fly-aways.
    CONS: can feel quite sticky in hair ( i warm it up and spread it around on my hands to thin it out), the bottle is deceiving-there is a smaller container inside that holds the actual product
    PROS:smells great, does exactly what it says
    Try this product for sure if you like serums, it may take a bit of experimenting to apply it so that it works the way you want it to into your hair.

January 21, 2016

My god, this is the best product I have ever found that leaves tour hair feeling like you just left the salon every time, no exaggeration. Do yourself a favor, buy it. Soft, healthy, fresh and clean......without the salon price tag

July 09, 2015

This was a big game-changer for me! This product feels so nice on your hair. Leaves you with frizz-free smooth and soft hair for days! Say goodbye to flyaways and frizz!

April 23, 2015

I got a chance to try this product from SampleSource and while I don't usually buy this stuff, I think I might have to after using this. It left my hair smelling amazing and super soft. It also contains Thermal Protectants so I don't have to worry about the blow-drying or flat-ironing that I do. I will for sure be buying some of this though, I am super pleased

MFost added a new review for
    Folgers Mountain Grown

MFost added a new review for
    Nutella Hazelnut Spread

BesoYT has posted in the forum topic
    FREEBIES BBZ

dorgar added a new review for
    Mini Babybel Original

dorgar added a new review for
    Old El Paso Chili Seasoning

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
    Waist trainers!!