John Frieda Frizz Ease Hair Serum Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 37 in Hair Serum

November 30, 2016

I'm in the John Frieda hair club and I'm lucky enough to get several samples per year. The serums are very effective because they really do keep the frizzies away. I tend to use them more in the winter when I wear hats and my hair gets static. This serum helps stop that from happening. They are expensive, so I tend to use them sparingly.

October 21, 2016

La gamme Frizz Ease de John Frieda est vraiment excellente. Ce serum renourrit mes cheveux de la racine a la pointe. Mes cheveux sont doux et ne font pas de frisottis, ils sont facile a coiffer et l'odeur me rappel des souvenirs d'enfance. J'adore.

September 07, 2016

This stuff is ammmazzing for natural curly - natural frizzy - natural crazy insane hair like I have! I've been using this Frizz Ease serum by John Fredia since I was about 13 years old! Right after washing hair, I just use a tiny small amount to wet hair. Do not wash out! It really helps the frizz!! John Fredia is amazing!! A very little goes along way! So be careful not to use more than a tiny amount or you will have that oily look! Great stuff!

September 07, 2016

I had purchased this in hopes of using a little as a maintenance type application. When I wore my hair curly, I could put a little in and it would keep my frizz at bay.
Immediately after applying it did appear to have that effect, but literally within minutes the effect seem to disappear BUT the visible appearance of it seemed to stay forever. My hair (and fingers) were left with a greasy/sticky residue on it.
It was a little on the expensive side for the effect.

August 11, 2016

I use this product pretty much every day! I find that it tames frizz very well and keeps hair smooth all day long! It is light weight and keeps hair feeling silky and healthy but not oily like other serums I have tried.

June 08, 2016

Love this serum! It smells so good, lasts all day, and takes care of my frizz. It even adds shine to my hair which I love! I have dark curly hair and this works well on wet hair. A little sticky though!

May 12, 2016

This works great for the frizz in your hair. I was a little sceptical at first because I thought it would be to heavy for my hair but I was wrong. Very nice and light solutin

May 10, 2016

This hair serum was one of the first brands I've ever tried, I found that this did a great job of taming my hair of fly always and such. The only problem I had with it was that you have to be cautious with his much you use brace it can leave your hair feeling weighed down and heavy.

March 09, 2016

love this product for my hair especially when it is humid out or my hair is very dry its calms the frizzies ! it dosent weigh my hair down or make it greasy like other products have in the past

February 25, 2016

My hair is pretty dry and I'm always looking for something to help it look more "refined" especially on second day hair. I like to add this to about the bottom half of my hair for a bit of shine, and some smoothing, it also helps it feel softer.
CONS: I know it doesn't say it is made to add shine but if it did I would probably never use anything else
PROS: smells great, love the consistency, tames and smoothes
I really enjoy using this as a finishing cream and I think it would be great for all different hair types.

Neuven added a new review for