Johnson & Johnson Baby Powder Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 154 in Powders

Product Description Clinically Proven Mildness. Johnson's Baby Powder, made from pure cornstarch, contains lavender and chamomile. This wonderfully soft and cool Johnson's Baby Powder has the fragrance of lavender and chamomile that will delight your senses while keeping you

April 04, 2016

Causes cancer so I definitely would not use this on myself or anyone else, especially children. Use baby powder made of cornstarch instead. You don't need talc on your body!

January 11, 2016

It keeps my son's skin feeling soft and smooth! I use it quite often throughout the day!

September 11, 2015

Great scent and a good value for what I use it for. Not only to I use it for my daughter but I also use ti to deodorize shoes and kitty litter. Its an awesome all around product with great quality.

JOHNSON & JOHNSON BABY POWDER;

Great scent, the baby scent that people are drawn too!

Great for baby use especially, but for adults as well!!

Great for preventing rashes, itchy-ness, and sweating issues.

Great container, packaging, great price!

Johnson and Johnson truly developed a great line of baby care that adults can use as well.

July 28, 2015

love the aroma this has!!! it keeps you feeling dry and clean!!!! i use it at night to help with night sweats from menapause.

July 28, 2015

I swear by this stuff in the hot summer for myself. Using this powder all over keeps me dry which I need because I absolutely hate being sweaty. We're in the middle of a heatwave right now and it's kept me completely comfortable. My 8 year old son still loves to use this after a bath or shower because it smells so soft and comforting. This will always be a staple in our house.

July 15, 2015

I've been using this powder since I was a kid and now i have two kids i'm still using it and pass it to my kids. I feel like fresh always and smell good. If im itchy im using it too and even to my face when its oily im using it.

May 09, 2015

I love the powder for after playing at the beach. Take all sand right off even wet feet. Great for playing in the sand at the park too

April 04, 2015

Its a must have in any house hold I think. Great not only on baby. I would use it in hot and humid summer days, just for better comfort.

March 10, 2015

A tried and true classic baby powder that keep you cool and dry all day. I still use Johnsons Baby Powder after bathing and of course on the little ones.