Johnsons Bedtime Lotion

Johnsons Bedtime Lotion Reviews

Ranked #61 out of 391 in Lotions

INDICATIONS: Clinically proven mildness. Johnson's Baby Bedtime Lotion Helps soothe fussy babies. When massaged into your baby's skin, Johnson's Bedtime Lotion, enriched with lavender and chamomile, helps relax your baby and leaves skin feeling soft. Johnson's Baby Bedtime Lotion is hypoallergenic and dermatologist tested.

July 22, 2016

I find this the Johnson's bedtime lotion is great after bath time for my kids. If I forget they are pretty good at reminding me to put it on. I enjoy using it too. My skin feels great.

May 12, 2016

I suffer from chronic nerve pain! This lotion really helped me somehow. Seems like it relaxed me. Definitely will be using this from now on!! I highly recommend this

January 28, 2016

love this lotion for baby and for me.. calmimg soothing absorbs fast

January 28, 2016

Love this lotion for both my new born and my 6 yr old. Works awesome on the night when they are both either cranky at bedtime or really fussy.

January 28, 2016

I absolutely love this stuff for my baby after bathtime. It smells amazing and certainly helps her sleep at night. My baby is mixed so her dark skin looks dry all the time but this works

September 08, 2014

Always use this product on my child and myself as well! I always find a difference at bedtime while using this. He seems to settle in better. I find it very calming! Great sent!!

June 13, 2014

This is amazing. Using this after their bath with the bedtime shampoo also and it calms them and made my daughters go to sleep much easier and sleep longer. It works great and smell so ice too. Not a strong smell either nice and gentle I have bought a bunch for my friends for their children and they fell in love with it too. It is truly an amazing lotion. Even better with the shampoo and lotion. Love it. To this day I still use it on my daughters who are 2 and 4 and they love putting it on them selves.

July 11, 2013

Love good for mom and baby. Leaves skin smooth and love that sent so relaxing

June 27, 2012

Such a great product to have and as always a great brand. This has a nice sent and a smooth texture that is quickly and easily absorbed into skin leaving it smooth with a light calming sent. Good for both mom and baby!

June 05, 2012

Great light lotion - great even for those of us who aren't moms...or babies :)

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag