Johnson's No More Tangles Shampoo + Conditioner, 18-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 4) - Packaging May Vary Reviews

Ranked #41 out of 168 in Baby Bathing - Shampoo

Specially formulated to gently cleanse and detangle delicate strands of hair.

September 10, 2014

Gentle on the skin and leaves babys hair soft

August 29, 2014

Works really well and has a great smell

January 20, 2013

it doesnt take out the tangles i dont mind it at all . it smells real nice . leaves hair smelling good .

November 06, 2012

I bought this for my son and although my son does not have long hair, I find the scent wonderful and leaves his hair smelling fresh and clean. I used this shampoo myself and I don't mind it at all. Yes this doesn't take out all the tangles, but it is a pleasant shampoo to use for myself and son.

September 20, 2012

I really liked the scent of this shampoo but found it did not work effectively on my daughter`s very curly thick hair. It softened her hair but did not take the tangles out. I would buy it again but opt for a leave in conditioner or a rinse conditioner to compensate for the poor detangler in it.

June 24, 2012

I got this for my niece because her hair tangles in knots at the slightest breeze. This did help with her problem a bit. It had a great lather and rinced out easily with a mild fresh sent.

April 22, 2012

What I love about Johnson's and Johnson's Product is they are what they say they are ...... meaning no more tears means no more teas when the waster got into my daughters eyes because she made a sudden jerk with her head there was no stinging in her eyes and i love that about them, The same goes for the no more tangle my daughter has course hair and hard to comb through and this works

March 01, 2012

My daughter has very thin hair and it always seems to get tangled after her bath. She hates to have her hair brushed so I thought I would try this shampoo. It worked so well. There were no tangles and it was a breeze to brush her hair after. Love this product.