Joico Daly Care Conditioning Shampoo

Joico Daly Care Conditioning Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #677 out of 937 in Shampoo

March 03, 2015

I use the daily care treatment for healthy scalp since my scalp tend to get itchy on a second/third day, and my bf has dry scalp so this works great for both of us. I always buy the litre size, best value for the product!

January 11, 2012

My hair gets really dry this time of year. I sit right underneath the heater at work at it constantly blows onto my head, causing static in my hair. I want a product that will keep my hair hydrated and free from static.

Joico's Daily Care Conditioning Shampoo was developed to to replenish moisture and elasticity to hair. It is supposed to work for chemically treated hair as well. This made me a perfect candidate for trying the product. I color my hair to cover the few wisps of gray.This can cause extra dryness. Combined with my heater problem at work, I need a product that will keep my hair from showing the effects of the harsh conditions present this time of year.

The Daily Care Conditioning Shampoo worked for me. I've been using it for the last five days and noticed the static in my hair has been reduced significantly. My hair feels healthy. I haven't noticed an increase in the shine but I have noticed a decrease in the dryness. I often choose hair care products based on smell as I don't like strong, perfume smells. Joico's Conditioning Shampoo has a nice, mild smell so it is perfect for me. It doesn't leave a strong scent. I would recommend the shampoo for those with normal to mild chemically treated hair. It leaves the hair healthy.