Joico K-PAK Deep Penetrating Reconstructor Reviews

Ranked #1147 out of 2161 in Hair Care

Joico K Pak Reconstructors ,deep penetrating reconstructive treatment that rebuilds and improves the quality and structure of hair.Strengthens hair inside and out.

July 12, 2016

This product has literally saved my hair and I've only been using it for 2 weeks. My hair is already feeling healthier and looks so much better.

Because my hair was in such bad condition I have been using the two products every second night and leaving on for about 10 minutes and will gradually use it less the more healthy my hair gets.

This was around $35 for both bottles in a larger size - to me that is an absolute bargain for the quality and size of the products. So I will continue to purchase and look at the rest of Joico's range to see if there are any shampoos that may work for me as this is a really great underrated brand :)

I really do recommend this for dry damaged hair.

July 08, 2016

Makes your hair soft, strong, and luscious. And the keratin will keep it nice and strong. The packaging is nice, it's a pretty big amount of product and the price is reasonable. My sister got hers at Ulta and recommended it to me. I liked it when I tried it

February 11, 2016

I bought a bottle of this after I had my hair bleached. My hair was so dry and damaged and this product really helped to repair it. After using the bottle I noticed a big difference in the strength and look of my hair. Well worth the money.

February 11, 2016

I love love love this product! It's one of my go-to's for when my hair is feeling REALLY bad. I'm a hairstylist, so I bleach and colour my hair a TON. After one use, you'll notice a difference. My hair felt soft, smooth, it was less frizzy, AND it got some shine.This product always saves my hair, although it's not easy to find and the price is a little high for my taste. I'd say if you have 15-20 dollars to spend, and you're looking to find a great deep conditioner for your hair, buy this product!

February 11, 2016

J'ai acheter la gamme complète Joico K-pak après avoir brûlé mes cheveux au bleach . Mes cheveux étai cassant , terne & sec . Le masque Deep Penetrating Reconstructor a ramené mes cheveux à la vie ! Après chaque utilisation mes cheveux était de plus en plus doux et facile à coiffer . j'ai conseiller cette gamme à plusieurs de mes amies et elles on toutes adoré !!!

December 08, 2015

While this product is one the pricey side, I believe it is worth the cost. It works so well with my hair, leaving it so soft and healthy feeling without weighing it down or looking greasy afterward. Plus, it just smells SO amazing!!

June 12, 2015

Absolutely love this product! I switch my hair colour often and use this often to help rebuild my chemically treated hair. It smells amazing and works great to replace the missing protein from the hair. A little goes a long way! This is NOT conditioner so don't expect the same result, you should still use conditioner with this.

August 21, 2013

My friend gave me her bottle of Joico K-Pak Deep Penetrating Reconstructor and I loved it. I have thick curly hair that gets damaged very easily from heat and styling products and I found this helped rejuvenate my hair.

August 20, 2013

I used the deep conditioner from this line, and I have to say I think it single handedly saved my hair from my 2012 bleach fiasco, it was terrible! This is a very rich product & it works very well at helping to repair the appearance of your hair making it much more manageable
Thankfully my problematic area's have grown out but I still continue to use this once every few weeks to keep my hair looking healthier

July 31, 2013

I tried this shampoo and conditioner and really liked it. The balance between conditioning and cleansing seemed to work very well for me. Many shampoos and conditioners cause scalp irritation but this combo worked very well for me. I recommend it.

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
I made a Youtube video!

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

wendyroy added a new review for
Kleenex Cool Touch

fredamans has posted in the forum topic
Foot Care

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Foundation

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear