• Jolly Jumper Pashmama Nursining Scarf
Amazing

Jolly Jumper Pashmama Nursining Scarf Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 180 in Nursing Covers

March 11, 2016

I purchased this nursing scarf at walmart and though it feels wonderful I probably wouldn't buy one again. It is cute as a scarf though I wish it was longer so you could wear it in different styles. The fabric feels great but when nursing it gets very hot underneath it. I used it while on a flight and at an airport to feed our son and both of us were cooking and uncomfortable by the end of it. Plus it falls on his face so much that half the time I just went underneath with him and made it like a tent over us. The other problem I had with it is the sides are much longer than the center so you have to make sure you put it on properly which can be challenging when you have a screaming baby and are in a hurry.

January 29, 2016

I got the Pashmama Nursing Scarf and love it. It's easy to wear with anything. Very fashionable. There are wide variety of colors available. However, material is pretty thick. Therefore, during summer months it could be a bit hot for you and the baby. I got mine from Sears.

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS

TiaQ added a new review for
Q-tips Cotton Swabs