Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Lolita Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 1085 in Lipstick

January 29, 2017

Love, love, love!!! Lolita is my all time favourite shade and this liquid lipstick is the the best one out there! i recently wore it to a party and it lasted through food, drinks and everything was still in place 5 hours after the first application. I didn't even have to re-apply!

January 24, 2017

I purchased Lolita, a popular shade within the Kat Von D range and wow no regrets! It's a beautiful dusty rose shade which applies smoothly and has a matte finish. The formula is really nice as it doesn't dry out my lips or get flaky like other liquid lipsticks. There's also minimal transfer which is perfect as I have my coffee mug glued to me haha

December 05, 2016

i got mini sample of this from Sephora and i absolutely love the formula and the colour, the formula doesn't feel as sticky as some matte liquids can be, lasts me all day at work, minus small reapplication after lunch to fix up, highly suggest this colour, perfect for the day and going out

October 15, 2016

Love this! The colour is fantastic. Does not make your lips feel so dry and it's long lasting. Looks great on many skin types and is my go to! The colour feels creamy when you put it on and does not transfer very much nor make cracks in lips. I talk all day at work and make expressions and lasts great.

October 09, 2016

I actually really like this liquid lipstick shade. The lipstick itself is great quality and long lasting. The shade is a great neutral to welcome the cooler months. Make sure you exfoliate your lips before applying this otherwise you may get some patchy/dry spots!

October 01, 2016

this is a hit or miss for me i find it is over priced and can be off alittle it also applies patchy depending on shade i love the lolita shade however i find they can vary in shade from time to time i guess its what batch you get

September 29, 2016

This is my go to lipstick/lipgloss for when I'm going out. I love how it goes on so smoothly and actually stays on for a whole day (8-10hr days for me ). One thing that makes this matte gloss so amazing is that if you put a really good ip moisturizer on before the liquid lipstick, your lips will stay moisturized and soft all day!

September 12, 2016

I've been on a lip stain kick for ages and have tried a million. After my favourite was doscontinued form MAC a few years ago, I was on a mission to find something I loved just as much. Kat's line is incredible! The staying power is incredible, colours are fantastic, and the application is smooth. It's not drying, doesn't flake, peel, or appear cakey. I put it on at 630 am and it is still on after work at 4pm. It's a must-have, and luckily has fantastic colour options.

September 08, 2016

Gorgeous! It looks good on everyone's skin tone. It's pretty expensive for the price but I haven't found a dupe. Definely looks good for a night out or even something simple like brunch.

September 02, 2016

Nice colour. Once it dries it doesn't budge. Had Punjabi food that was greasy, the colour stayed intact, the colour didn't go on the cutlery. I didn't have to reapply. I had water didn't move at all, didn't even stain the glass. I will be purchasing other colours. It did come off with wipes, but not easily.