Kat von d eyeliner Reviews

Ranked #47 out of 803 in Eye Liner

February 14, 2017

I have monolids and I find eyelines smudge a lot throughout the day. I've recently been using this one and it hasn't smudged at all. I find that it stays on for a long time and removes easily with make up remover. The brush is easy application too and it's waterproof

September 21, 2016

This is my go to all day wear eyeliner. It seriously stays on all day would having to reapply or even worry that it smudges of flakes off. One time I wore only that camping and I fell asleep with my eye liner on and the next morning it was still on untouched. I thought I would see how long it would stay on as a test and it stayed on for 2 nights and three days, and this is when I was at the beach all day too.
    The price is high but i find it worth it because it lasts a long time.

September 18, 2016

This product is definitely one of the better liquid eyeliners that I've used. i've always struggled to find one that was easy to apply the perfect cat eye and I have finally found it in Kat Von D.

September 14, 2016

Soft and moldable, and easily.smudged for a smoky.eye! But also lasts forever, especially paired with a shadow primer. Tons of gorgeous colors to choose from!

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    The BEST part

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    Farting

Denise1002 has posted in the forum topic
    Using other peoples makeup?

phow added a new review for
    Yookidoo Discovery Playhouse

e010365 added a new review for
    Emergen-C Super Orange

Denise1002 has posted in the forum topic
    Becca Makeup

LizzieH added a new review for
    Mr. Clean Magic Eraser