• Kat Von D Lock 'N Load Makeup Setting Mist
Good

Kat Von D Lock 'N Load Makeup Setting Mist Reviews

Ranked #30 out of 49 in Setting Spray

February 19, 2016

I had never used a setting mist before, but I noticed that my skin was getting very dry this winter while wearing foundation. This feels so great on the skin and I don't have dry patches anymore. It also does an amazing job at keeping my make up in place. It smells like cucumber, which I like but I guess isn't for everyone. The only thing I don't like is how it sprays. It's still very concentrated and I would like it better if it was a bit more of an actual mist.

January 09, 2016

This is by far the best setting spray I have ever used! You don't need a lot for it to do the trick, so I find that the product lasts me a long time. I have gotten more than 12 hours of wear out of my makeup after setting it with this spray! It's on the higher end of the price range, but after using this product I can't see myself using any other spray ever again.

July 17, 2015

It's light scented. Dries quickly. I like the design on the bottle, but this product wasn't for me. I think it doesn't go with my skin. Didn't lock my makeup in for 16 hours, like it claims. For 2 hours it worked.