Kat Von D Shade + Light Contour Brush

Kat Von D Shade + Light Contour Brush Reviews

Ranked #170 out of 462 in Makeup Brushes & Tools

May 24, 2016

This brush comes wth a case. A BRUSH CASE of its own people! Plus this blush is awesome. You for sure get the value out of it. I like the blush one more. The highlight end can be a tinny bit bigger. But still, if there is a 7 star, I would give it a 7

April 18, 2016

This brush is great, however I did notice that I had a couple lose bristles after only about a month. I wash it regularly. I actually found that the shade side of the brush worked better for highlighting for me and vice versa. I got more control over my contour by using the round "light" side to do my shading.

April 03, 2015

This along with the shade and light palette are what's giving me life these days. Super high quality and works amazing to chisel out the contours of your face, and the rounded part is great for setting underneath the eye. Worth the investment!!!

March 08, 2015

I love this brush! It's fluffy enough to add the barest amount of product to the face and even if it's not that packed it still picks up pigments. One side is for contouring and the other for highlighting and you can never forget because the sides are marked shade and light. The fibers are soft and some product fall out happens when swirling the brush on the powder surface but that's expected. It's housed in a cool, glossy shaped coffin case and easy to travel with. The brush is about nine inches long and made of lightweight aluminum. It might be considered pricey but you receive two different brush heads made specifically for contouring. I have to say I'm pleased over all and can't wait for the shade and light eye shadow palette to arrive in stores. The quality is really good here and worth the splurge.