Klorane Oil Suppressing Dry Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #95 out of 99 in Dry Shampoo

A wonderful dry shampoo that can be used frequently to clean hair without water. Made with softening and protective oat extract, cyclodextrins, and natural polysaccharides (tiny, strong, oil absorbing powders), this paraben-free, sulfate-free dry shampoo cleans the hair without washing, as often as required. Hair regains its volume and lightness within minutes. Practical and easy to use, it is particularly recommended for busy people or bedridden patients who cannot wash their hair with water.

March 17, 2016

This product is more on the pricey side, especially since they've been coming out with so many cheaper alternatives, and I've tried many... But this is without a doubt the best dry shampoo I've ever tried. I have yet to try a better one. It absorbs all the oils and gives the hair a fresh feeling. All you have to do it comb it out after you've used it. And voilà! I will say that the smell isn't so great compared to other brands but it's amazing so who cares!? Amazing and highly recommended!

April 26, 2015

Love this dry shampoo, it does not have a strong smell and leaves my hair feeling clean and soft!

February 17, 2015

I have chin length hair that does weird things in the night that cannot be combed out, and because I use product is generally oily by the morning. I tried this recently and found that while it took out the oil, temporarily, you needed a lot of product (I had a sample size and used almost all of it in one go), makes a mess of the bathroom and didn't really get the bedhead out of my hair and since putting it up isn't an option this isn't really a solution for anyone with shorter hair. No idea of the cost because I received as a sample, but I have to say this one isn't a winner for me.

October 22, 2014

I am a loyal fan to most French Pharmacie brands, Klorane being one of them. This classic dry shampoo leaves a light, fresh scent on your hair and has quite the powerful spray. It does leave a white cast on darker hair, so beware of this and really massage it in. Since the price is pretty steep on this one, I'm always clipping the $3 off Klorane coupons from my magazines. They happen to show up quite often so when this baby goes on sale at Shoppers, I scoop one up for around $9 flat. Despite there being a relatively small amount of product in the can, the results really last when I use my Klorane. Love this.

August 27, 2014

I have extrememly oily hair and I usually use baby powder inbetween washes. This did nothing for me. I found a can only lasted a short period of time...too expensive to go through every 2 weeks. It didnt really help combat the oil or make my hair look clean. Would not purchase this again.

August 27, 2014

This isn't for me. Left my hair with flakes (even after combing through and following directions) & did nothing for the shine/oil in my hair. It did smell okay (as compared to most) but wouldnt recommend personally.

September 06, 2013

Some thing about the packaging made me think that this would be a legit dry shampoo, but I was wrong.

January 02, 2011

I am not a hge fan of dry shampoos. I want to cut down on the frequency of my hair washes, as I know it's bad to wash it often, but I can't help but feel down on those days when my hair is all greasy and weird. I hoped this dry shampoo would help but I can't help but feel just as weird. It may look a bit better, but not as oily but it feels heavy and itchy... sometimes I put up with it, but it doesn't compare to that feeling of fresly washed hair.

December 15, 2010

My hair tends to get oily pretty fast, so I've always wanted to try a dry shampoo. I got this one on sale, so the price was great, although I think it's usually a bit more expensive - sort of like buying a hair treatment, as you don't use it every day. I liked that it was an aerosol can and came out like a hair spray, rather than an actual loose powder - you just have to spray near the roots, leave in for a minute, then brush through, so really simple. I thought it soaked up the oil well, and my hair was noticeably cleaner/less-oily near the roots, for the majority of the day, but it starts to get greasy again really quickly (by the end of the day). I think is a good thing to have on hand for days you are running late and don't have time to wash your hair, like a tide-me-over, but not something I would rely on on a daily basis.

August 14, 2010

This dry shampoo spray was incredibly easy to use and was extremely dummy proof! You give the can a good shake, and then proceed to spray onto your hair in the areas where you feel you need a little "cleaning up". The spray comes out as a white powder, but don't worry, because it will disappear once you start combing it through your hair. Once you've sprayed it, you let it sit for a minute or two, and then you just comb it through. One of the reasons I love this dry shampoo so much is that it doesn't have a strong smell to it. I've tried other dry shampoos and I've disliked having the strong smells stuck to my hair. This particular formula is great for when you have oily hair. Klorane also has another version of their dry shampoo that is intended for more of the dry hair types. I tend to use this dry shampoo to extend the life of my hairwash, or on those mornings when I just can't make it out of bed to wash my hair! It provides a "clean" feeling that lasts all day.