Kong Dog Toy Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 13 in Dog Accessories

November 26, 2016

This is a very durable and practical dog toy. Our pitbull loved to chew on it and never destroyed it. The Kong is a great way for dogs to expend energy and also fun when there is a treat inside. We now have a small dog and she loves her small Kong. A must have, reasonably priced dog essential.

November 17, 2016

I have purchased two of these- one for my Rottweiler and the other for my boxer and they both loved it! Played with the kong for hours at a time. VERY durable toy and has held up for a very long time. Great price and quality toy overall!

November 17, 2016

These are a great dog chew toy. They come in a variety of sizes for dogs and puppies of all sizes. It is really durable and provides puppy with hours upon hours of chew time. They are great for fetch too. It really quenches the dog/puppy's urge to chew and does not fall apart. I used these for my dog and she loved them. They were recommended by a obedience trainer.

November 17, 2016

My first dog didn't really care for this toy, but my second dog- this toy was a lifesaver! Every day I would come home to a mess in the house- shoes chewed, dvd cases chewed, etc. It was hard to tell which dog was doing this, so I set up a video camera the next day., Sure enough, it was my second dog, who had separation anxiety. The minute we left the house, he would go grab a shoe, and chew on it -right in front of the camera!! then onto the dvd's! So I googled what helped keep dogs occupied, and it was suggested to use a kong!
The next day, I set up the camera again, and gave both of them Kongs with a dog treat in it. When I got home, there was no mess!!! It had kept them occupied all morning, and they slept the rest of the afternoon. I am tempted to send that video into the Kong company! lol

October 20, 2016

I love the large version of this for my lab. This is one of the only toys we could give her in her younger years that she could not tear apart. I think its one of the sturdiest dog toys on the market, its definitely puppy proof! If you're dog chews up toys in minutes like mine, then definitely give this a try.

September 24, 2016

Keeps my dog busy for few minutes. He is very smart so he figures out things pretty fast. This is good to have especially if you want your dogs to be busy for few minutes. I feed my dog with feeder toys like this and he actually likes it.

July 31, 2016

I think this is a great invention for dogs. I have the smaller size and get a kick out of seeing my dogs getting the peanut butter out of it; I have three kongs and I have lots of fun when i fill them up for them.

July 31, 2016

My furbaby loves her Kong, especially when we put treats or peanut butter in the middle. It can keep her occupied for ours and no matter how hard she tries she can't rip it up. We have bought her a plethora of toys and she has managed to tear them apart almost instantly, but not the Kong she has had it for over a year and it's still holding strong.

July 22, 2016

Great toy!!
My dog loves this toy. It keeps her so busy trying to get her treats out. She can literally play for hours. With me playing with her of course.
The price is decent. I'd say average compared to other good dog toys. The quality is great. We've had this toy for years and it never gets old with our dog!!
It's Macy (my dog) approved!!

July 22, 2016

My dogs love their Kong Toys. We use them for quiet time by filling them with treats and peanut butter. They work great for all ages, especially teething puppies. My dogs also love played no fetch with them because the bounce is so unpredictable.

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
trends

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

HappyEastCoastr earned the Wellness Expert badge

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!