Kraft Singles Processed Cheese Slices Reviews

Ranked #63 out of 2339 in Grocery

February 16, 2017

We go through so many Kraft Cheese Singles in my house that they should start selling doubles. There is so much you can do with them. Grilled Cheese, Cheeseburgers, Cheese Omlettes, Cheese & Crackers... the possibilities are endless.

February 16, 2017

This is our single cheese of choice. We just it for grill cheese, burgers and egg sandwiches. It taste good and is convenient, no slicing, perfect for the kids.

February 13, 2017

These cheese slices are to die for! I wont eat any other cheese slices on my grilled cheese, burgers. You name it! Yes its processed cheese, but sometimes you need some processed in your diet! Especially when it tastes so good! They also come on sale all the time for a great price! I stalk up when i go to costco!

February 12, 2017

this product tastes great my whole family loves it on hamburger pizza hot dogs I sometimes even add it on top of my lasagna I would recommend this product to anyone

February 02, 2017

I am the only person in our family of four that enjoys cheese slices. Honestly I am ok with this, haha! Just means they last longer ;) This is the only cheese I enjoy in grilled cheese sandwiches, on top of my scrambled eggs or inside egg sandwiches. I enjoy the cheesy flavour even if it is processed. I am addicted.

January 17, 2017

Who doesn't like this cheese? Yes it is processed, but it does taste so good on your grilled cheese, or your sandwiches. The possibilities are endless with this stuff. Melt on cauliflower, add to scrambled eggs to make cheesey eggs. it is one of those cheeses that is almost always on sale. I always have at least 2 packs in my fridge, it is used for EVERYTHING good.

January 17, 2017

I always have these on hand and use them for a variety of different things. My fave is just a slice in between 2 crackers. Great for Grilled Cheese Sandwiches or just a slice on a regular sandwich. Great buy when they are on sale!

January 17, 2017

I have used this product since childhood. The slices are my "go to" when I get in late and am hungry. It doesn't take much time to make up a grilled cheese and onion sandwich. The only con is that it's difficult to find the end of the wrapper. It would be great if Kraft could print a coloured line or their logo at the end of the wrapper so it's easier to find. The dog loves it too...he gets his pill in it twice a day.

September 27, 2016

Ok so there is nothing too healthy about these cheese slices but quite frankly they can be used for so many things and my family is a huge fan of them. These are fantastic for the traditional grilled cheese sandwich, I've tried to use other cheeses when making these but they never melt perfectly like these slices.

These are also very easy to throw on hamburgers and even to roll a hot dog up in. These are not cheap so I tend to buy them only when they are on sale for about $2.99 and they seem to last forever. I also like how Kraft also offer other selections of cheese in these wrapped slices.

September 09, 2016

I know these probably aren't the healthiest but hey there are worse things in life! I love these Kraft Cheese Slices! I will not have any other chews in my burger or in a grilled cheese sandwich! They have a great smooth creamy cheese taste, a nice texture to them as well. They are getting up there in price but I think worth it!