Kraft Singles Processed Cheese Slices Reviews

Ranked #132 out of 2312 in Grocery

September 27, 2016

Ok so there is nothing too healthy about these cheese slices but quite frankly they can be used for so many things and my family is a huge fan of them. These are fantastic for the traditional grilled cheese sandwich, I've tried to use other cheeses when making these but they never melt perfectly like these slices.

These are also very easy to throw on hamburgers and even to roll a hot dog up in. These are not cheap so I tend to buy them only when they are on sale for about $2.99 and they seem to last forever. I also like how Kraft also offer other selections of cheese in these wrapped slices.

September 09, 2016

I know these probably aren't the healthiest but hey there are worse things in life! I love these Kraft Cheese Slices! I will not have any other chews in my burger or in a grilled cheese sandwich! They have a great smooth creamy cheese taste, a nice texture to them as well. They are getting up there in price but I think worth it!

September 09, 2016

I cannot believe I actually used to eat these on their own , I dont like the taste of them except on burgers... Then they cant be beat!!! I would not typically buy these unless for a bbq or something... Not a healthy option.

September 09, 2016

I started to eat healthy and this item gone from our fridge it just too processed for our health.yes added vitamins good but cheese not worth it, i would rather pay more for real thing

September 09, 2016

Let's face it there is probably no cheese here but for some reason I must have this on my burger or in a grill cheese a few times a year. It's just a gimmicky type of fun cheese "product"

1.5/5

September 08, 2016

This was a hard one to rate. For one, This cheese reminds me of plastic. They call lit "American Cheese".
It melts well and I used to love it for grilled cheese sandwiches only. But as I am older now and wiser, I don't buy it anymore. It only has to be a very small % of real cheese and it all modified ingredients and chemicals. Not good. I don't recommend any processed cheese product.

September 08, 2016

I eat this stuff all the time. It so handy for putting on burgers and sandwiches. Although the thought of processed cheese sounds gross, I actually have come to find myself to like it.

August 29, 2016

Certainly not health food but good on a sandwich or burger. There is a lot in a package so when its on sale you get a really good deal. I usually have some on hand.

July 19, 2016

I mainly use these for a quick grilled cheese. May have calcium, but can hardly call it nutritious. It's also ok for using on my vegan burgers, which sometimes need a little extra something. I prefer real cheese for all other uses as the consistency of these slices is too artificial. Not fun getting this stuff off a place once it hardens. Will probably continue to buy just for above purposes although I can't say I'm a huge fan.

March 01, 2016

The name says it all - processed! Although, we do usually keep some in the fridge. I find them great for grilled cheese and will add a slice to some cheesy sauces.