Kylie Cosmetics matte liquid lipstick Reviews

Ranked #36 out of 1133 in Lipstick

March 16, 2017

This liquid lipstick is definitely in my top 3 formulas. It is a lightweight & long lasting lipstick. I especially love the nude shades candy & Dolce K. They have a light candy smell with a doe foot applicator for precision purposes. I also love the packaging itself; very sleek design with drips in black around the opening of the tube. As stated this lipstick is very long lasting as I have worn it for 8 hours + without reapplying.

February 28, 2017

Love the lipkits. They stay on all day however they do tend to dry out my lips as the day goes on but using a lipbalm before hand really helps. Save some bucks by just buying the lipstick alone and getting lipliners at nyx! Candy k and nyx mauve lipliner work well together!

February 28, 2017

I absolutely love these lipsticks!!! They dry really nicely and are very pigmented. Some people don't like how it dries so for that I reccomend to just put a gloss on top! It fixes it and it honestly feels so much better on your lips. Wearing Kylie cosmetics instantly brings my confidence up 200%

February 25, 2017

Amazing lip stick I have to reapply it though after meals as it sometimes will rub off. Amazing quality though though and so many different colours to choose from

February 15, 2017

This has been so far the best Matte lipstick that I've ever tried. YES it's pricey, but it really stays on for hours. I can eat and drink and the lipstick is still there!
    The original ones are only sold on their website, and I think they have a couple pop out stores in LA too, I wish they were more accessible but if you get the chance to get it, go for it!

February 09, 2017

I love Kylie's lipkit formulas. They are so long lasting and pigmented. The lip liners are perfectly creamy and long lasting. The glosses are also beautiful. The longest lasting gloss I have ever tried. BEWARE of where you purchase these. Only buy them directly from Kylie cosmetics because so many fakes circulate. I bought Candy K on amazon and the formula was terrible and an obvious fake. The formulas are extremely different between the fake and real.

February 09, 2017

One of the better life proof liquid lipsticks I've purchased. You get an average amount in the tube however the product is so pigmented that you barely need to use any to achieve a fuller lip. The only downside is that it is very drying.

January 20, 2017

Candy K is my favourite shade, dries quickly and matte and stays looking great throughout the day. it is very soft and lightweight on the lips. the scent is strong and overwhelming at first, but overall an amazing product.

December 17, 2016

Like most people, I was very intrigued when Kylie Jenner first started posting about her lip kits. The price is a little high, but I decided to give it a shot. I ordered the kit in Candy K. Thankfully, I was very impressed with the products. The colour is beautiful. A pinky brown tone. I love the lip liner, it goes on very smooth and precise. The lipstick itself is also great. Goes on smooth and stays all day, and I mean ALL day. Im really happy with this purchase.

November 21, 2016

Not my favorite liquid lipstick in the game of liquid lipsticks. These products dry out and flake off very quickly. There are far better products for much less that you can spend your money on.