Kylie Cosmetics matte liquid lipstick Reviews

Ranked #42 out of 1080 in Lipstick

February 15, 2017

This has been so far the best Matte lipstick that I've ever tried. YES it's pricey, but it really stays on for hours. I can eat and drink and the lipstick is still there!
    The original ones are only sold on their website, and I think they have a couple pop out stores in LA too, I wish they were more accessible but if you get the chance to get it, go for it!

February 09, 2017

I love Kylie's lipkit formulas. They are so long lasting and pigmented. The lip liners are perfectly creamy and long lasting. The glosses are also beautiful. The longest lasting gloss I have ever tried. BEWARE of where you purchase these. Only buy them directly from Kylie cosmetics because so many fakes circulate. I bought Candy K on amazon and the formula was terrible and an obvious fake. The formulas are extremely different between the fake and real.

February 09, 2017

One of the better life proof liquid lipsticks I've purchased. You get an average amount in the tube however the product is so pigmented that you barely need to use any to achieve a fuller lip. The only downside is that it is very drying.

January 20, 2017

Candy K is my favourite shade, dries quickly and matte and stays looking great throughout the day. it is very soft and lightweight on the lips. the scent is strong and overwhelming at first, but overall an amazing product.

December 17, 2016

Like most people, I was very intrigued when Kylie Jenner first started posting about her lip kits. The price is a little high, but I decided to give it a shot. I ordered the kit in Candy K. Thankfully, I was very impressed with the products. The colour is beautiful. A pinky brown tone. I love the lip liner, it goes on very smooth and precise. The lipstick itself is also great. Goes on smooth and stays all day, and I mean ALL day. Im really happy with this purchase.

November 21, 2016

Not my favorite liquid lipstick in the game of liquid lipsticks. These products dry out and flake off very quickly. There are far better products for much less that you can spend your money on.

November 20, 2016

So this lipstick lipgloss here is freakin amazing. It lasts a long time and looks so good when it's on. I love it. My favourite lipgloss right now. I highly recommed this.

November 03, 2016

Honestly I bought this awhile back, just to say I had one, but this lipstick literally lasts like 10hrs ! Love it! I've purchased 7 more!!!! I definitely recommend if you are looking for a long lasting lipstick

October 15, 2016

I love all my Kylie liquid lipsticks! I ordered 4 so far and love them all. They have a nice matte finish, stay on all day, doesn't transfer, feels super smooth on the lips and there is tons of colours to choose from. I can't wait to add more to my collection.

October 09, 2016

My daughter actually asked me to buy this because shipping to Canada was a flat rate of $5 so I jumped on it. The colors looks great online and in the actual tube. I bought the Koko K lip gloss - a very pale pink. Online it looks a lot darker. It is too light for my olive skin tone, better suited to my daughters skin tone.

I bought the Leo Lip kit - I usually don't wear bold lipstick colors but actually really liked this color- I found it was a little difficult to put on as it dried quickly and it being a dark color you can see where it set. Definitely long lasting, I didn't find it too drying or cakey. They are a little pricey and normally shipping to Canada is $14 so at that shipping rate I would not purchase again. If there was a shipping deal again I would likely try other colors.