L'Oreal Paris Feria Hair Color Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 258 in Hair Colour

With Feria, what you see is the shimmer. Multi-faceted shimmering color with 3x highlights delivers intensified, brilliant results. Inspired by cutting-edge fashion, Feria's prismatic color spectrum is custom-blended by L’Oreal master colorist.

April 21, 2016

I've always been a fan of dying my hair red. When Feria came out with intense red colours I had to try it! The extra colour boost gives it an even more red colour which I love!

January 26, 2016

This is my go-to product for coloring. Love the price for the quality. I also really like the after-colouring conditioner included. Covers my grey wonderfully. I find that I don't need to re-dye as often with this product as with other dyes as it lasts a few weeks longer than other brands.

1.5/5

January 06, 2016

This product doesn't seem to work well, it doesn't cover all the grey,even I'd you leave it on longer

June 09, 2015

I never colored my hair often until I tried this product, I found the coverage was excellent as i have long thick hair and in other brand find my self having to buy 2 box min to achieve the look i want, but with Feria i only needed 1 box. I was thrilled by the results as well as how long the color lasted in my hair, I highly recommended the product to several friends and family members that use hair color, cause ladies we all know we don't always have the time or the money to get our locks colored at the salon

June 09, 2015

my wife love this product she use it all the time

April 08, 2015

I have used almost every red shade from this brand and loved it. But man has it ever been difficult to get the red out. I've since stripped my hair, had it professionally died, and went back to box.

My go to for the winter was Vidal Sassoon lilac in 5VR. I thought it was a bit too dark, and Feria was on sale (50% off!!) at the drug store recently. Lo and behold - they also had a violet shade I had not tried before. Back to purple it was. Again. V48 is pretty red in my hair, but I like the shade. I also think it's more vibrant than other brands which is what brings me back to Feria. My hair was pretty dark to begin with, but the colour is still super vibrant and covers my greys :)

1.5/5

March 04, 2015

I cannot get this brand to work for me. The colour does not stay in my hair, pulls out the red in my hair a lot more than other brands, and the intense highlights just make my hair look like it's greasy. I don't recommend this. There are much better brands at the same price point worth trying if you're like me and are not satisfied with this.

October 29, 2014

I ONLY use L'Oreal at home hair colours. They are the only brand that consistently deliver for me. The price point is good, the selection is amazing (especially in my two preferred colours; brunettes and reds) and I can always do my whole head with one box. This is really saying something as I have really thick hair, and it reaches my lower back. I love the Feria line for reds, because they are always beautifully pigmented and the highlights just add dimension and shine every time. This is my superhero product. I have probably tried every single shade of red L'Oreal makes and will continue to use L'Oreal alone as long as I colour my own hair.

October 28, 2014

LOVE the look and feel of my hair after using this. The colour is amazing - and the highlights make all the difference. Easy to use with a salon look after.

October 27, 2014

Great product if you are planning on dying your hair yourself. I just used it a few weeks ago and really liked the result.

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

indykat has posted in the forum topic

kforbes added a new review for
Vitamix Blender