Lady Speed Stick Stainguard PowderFresh

Lady Speed Stick Stainguard PowderFresh Reviews

Ranked #243 out of 459 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

January 30, 2016

Love using these, it does it's job, and like it says, it doesn't leave any stains on my clothes!

November 07, 2015

I have been using this product for years and it does its job love the mild scent of the powder fresh, will definitely continue using this product.

July 04, 2015

I like lady speed stick however I didn't like the powder fresh because i find that it clumps and after a few hours stinks more then if i had sweat all day and wore no deodorant. It's not very fresh.

June 15, 2015

I found this scent lasted all day long, great for the smell check. It has never stained my clothing, which is my favourite part about this deodorant.

March 05, 2015

I don't like to give a bad review of a product, but this product is the pits!! No pun intended. It made absolutely no difference in odor protection nor sweat protection.

December 19, 2014

Lady Speed Stick deodorant smells fresh, goes on clear and Stays Clear! It hasn't stained any of my clothes And my daughter has her own deodorant, same brand just different smell, stainguard aswell.
    Our family uses the stainguard to protect our clothes. It Works Wonderfully!!!

#ChickAdvisorChristmasContest