Laneige Water Bank Moisture Cream

Laneige Water Bank Moisture Cream Reviews

Ranked #136 out of 603 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

May 07, 2016

This strengthens and retains moisture for 24 hours. It did leave my skin to feel smooth, soft but not overally hydrated. It was a refreshing cream, one that would be great for the hot, humid summer.

March 24, 2016

I received a sample of this which has lasted me about 5 days. I used it twice a day after cleanser/toner and I really love it!! It's very lightweight and creamy and absorbs quickly leaving my skin soft and hydrated. It doesn't hurt that the scent is soo relaxing! It's a bit costly for me but if I could splurge on any item it would be this. Very excited to get the full size!

February 08, 2016

This cream is expensive but is so amazing. My skin feels like silk in the morning after applying this all over my face for the night.

February 08, 2016

I have oily acne prone skin.
Pros:
Smells nice
Nice texture
Cooling feeling
Looks and feels luxurious
Good for oily skin.

Cons:
Doesn't moisturize well. I have combination oily skin with dry cheeks. I find that my cheeks still feel dry with this moisturizer and that I need to use more than necessary for it to work properly. I find this wasteful and inefficient.

This moisturizer is marketed for normal and dry skin. I feel as though this would not be moisturizing enough for dry skin as it was still dry and flakey for me. This does work well on oily skin as it doesn't make it feel greasier. Overall I recommend for oily skin.

January 03, 2016

This moisturizer came at the perfect time, the one I was using was making my skin pretty oily by the end of the day and as soon as this arrived I switched! My face is loving this gel moisturizer! I've been using the Clinique gel moisturizer for years and had no issues and loved it. I have normal to a little oily skin, few breakouts and because of all of it, I've noticed gels are better than creams for my face. There's no heavy feeling, I don't get oily towards the end of the day, very light, freshish scent. Can we talk about packaging!!! Yes it a jar, but man it looks soo pretty on my vanity. You seriously need the smallest amount, it absorbs really fast and plumps my face. All around love it and have nothing so complain about as even the price tag on it isn't that bad considering how long it will last you.

December 28, 2015

For years I can not use moisturizer. It would either it break me out, or little pimples coming out on my forehead or my make up breaks up when I use it. I 've heard of Laneige through a couple of youtubers and when it finally came to sephora-- I tried it. it's so light weight and yet still very moisturizing. I love using this underneath my make up and before I go to sleep. My dry patches.. gone! and it works amazingly with my Kiehl's Midnight recovery serum. For $42 and the amount it comes with, I don't mind it at all

September 19, 2015

Just tried the Laneige Water Bank Moisture Cream. I can usually tell after a couple of applications if a cream will work for me. I believe this one will. It kept my skin hydrated all night and made it soft and smooth. A lot of creams that I have tried tend to leave my skin dry and rough. I have dry and sensitive skin so when I like a product I like I stick with it. I don't know the price of this cream as I got to try it for free but I am curious to find out. I guess I will buy it if I find it's not too expensive

March 21, 2015

I received a sample of this and used it last night. It's a light creamy lotion that absorbs rapidly and leaves your skin hydrated and soft. It doesn't flake off and has a nice dewey finish.

October 23, 2014

This moisturizer is on the pricey side, but it is amazing It works your skin extremely moisturizing