Laura Mercier Oil-Free Loose Setting Powder

Laura Mercier Oil-Free Loose Setting Powder Reviews

Ranked #30 out of 348 in Powder

September 26, 2016

Le prix est très élevé pour une poudre libre ,mais elle fonctionne super bien. Je l'utilise en poudre de finition pour fixer mon maquillage. Beau résultat naturel et lumineux.

September 26, 2016

This is a great product. Kept my face oil free and set my foundation which made it last longer. I used it on my face for a wedding and it kept my look fresh and oil free and this wedding was outside and it was hot. Great product.

July 18, 2016

I've the skin the most oily in this world (no joke) and this setting powder is just AMAZING! My skin doesn't look oily at all! The price is very heavy (47$CAN) so I'll try to find something who works like this stuff in another store, but seriously this product is just perfect!

July 09, 2016

Just a light coating of this powder on a big powder brush will set my entire face, giving it a natural, not overly matte finish. I do find that I have to reapply powder or blot my t-zone, but even with reapplication it doesn't give an overly dry, cakey-look to it.

sbarber77 added a new review for
    Nutella Hazelnut Spread

Shystarr79 added a new review for
    Nutella Hazelnut Spread

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    CUBA