Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Powder

Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Powder Reviews

Ranked #23 out of 335 in Powder

October 03, 2016

This is my holy grail setting powder! It's truly translucent and locks my foundation and concealer in place for the whole day. It leaves a smooth, matte finish and doesn't look flat or cakey. A little goes a long way and a jar will last forever. Unlike a lot of other high end setting powders, this one doesn't feel like corn starch on your face. The price may seem high but it is worth every penny. I can't recommend this powder enough!

September 27, 2016

Love this to set my foundation and concealer although I do feel there are comparable loose translucent powders that are at a better price point. Lots of product and you don't need much to be effective. Great finish. Truly tranluscent and not drying. Really helps keep makeup on especially helps with not having your foundation set into fine lines or around the nose.

July 12, 2016

This powder is really hyped and for a long time I just thought a powder could not be that good or that different than my other powders. I was SO wrong! This powder is HG AMAZING!!!! The first day I wore this, a lady complemented my skin! Not my makeup, my SKIN! I wear my regular foundation, concealer and then set and bake my under eye area, chin, forehead and cheeks. Brush away after a few minutes and be amazed! There's also a TON of product in the container so I don't see running out anytime soon. The best ever!

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml