Amazing

lavender candle Reviews

1 review
Ranked #206 out of 211 in Natural Therapies

January 25, 2009

Lavender has always been one of my favorite scents, but this candle really is a piece of work. I have the medium sized pillar candle; it's made from white wax, but has real lavender plants embedded in it. I got it as a gift, and the smell coming from the box was delicious- even before unwrapping. It's soothing, calming, yummy lavender scent is fairly strong, but not overwhelming. I've had it for over a year, and still love it and light it whenever I get the chance.

Note: I don't believe they have this actual candle for sale on the website at this moment, but when I called the customer service number, was told that it can be ordered over the phone if it's not on the website. They actual shop is located in Arvada, CO.

Updated On: February 04, 2009

HUGE EDIT!!!!!

********* I am removing my recommendation of this candle ************ Last week, I lit this yummy smelling candle as I do most afternoons, and placed it back on the fireplace mantle. A couple of minutes later, I turned around to see that the entire candle was a fireball on top of the mantle, and was dangerously close to burning everything around it! Luckily, it was still resting on the stand that came with it, and I was able to pick it up and throw it in the sink.

Seems that the stalks of lavender that are embedded in the candle are actually a fire hazard- when the wax melts away, the stalks remain, and they caught fire.

Very scary-glad I didn't actually leave the room!