Lays ketchup chips Reviews

Ranked #387 out of 1061 in Snacks

August 11, 2016

My all time favorite snack is Lay's Ketchup Chips... But the must be Lay's. Only lays has that sour bite to the Ketchup flavor in their chip flavor. All of the other chips taste like cinnamon. I love lays kethups chips and they will continue to be my favorite for years to come!

June 27, 2016

What is going on with the Lays Chip prices? It's getting ridiculous!!! 3 for $9 ....seriously?!?!

I LOVE Lays Ketchup Chips.....sometimes. But its hit or miss. You get a good bag with lots of ketchup on them and then the next 2 or 3 bags have barely anything on them.

Our family has starting switching to the store brands - mainly for price but honestly their flavour is A1 and never sacrificed.

January 27, 2016

J'adore ces croustilles! Le goût est très bon, on sent la différence comparé au marque maison de supermarché. Le prix est un peu élevé, mais il y a souvent des promotions en magasin.

January 06, 2016

My favourite brand of ketchup chips! I will not purchase any other brand ever again. I have tried others and nothing compares!

December 17, 2015

I've been buying these since I was a teen,they are so yummy, love the crispy ketchup taste, recommend them