LeapFrog Learn & Groove Musical Table Reviews

February 28, 2017

This is a great product. My son uses from a very early age as the legs come off and you can place it directly on the floor. Once they can stand they can use it too. Lots of button and songs. Great entertainment.

February 27, 2017

We love our leap frog learn and groove music table! We bought it when my little girl was a year and a half and she is now 4 and my little guy will be a year and a half soon and they both still play and dance with it!

February 01, 2017

This product was another life saver for me. My son had such a blast playing with this everyday. It had tons of sounds, music, activities. He would love to sing and dance with the music. A fantastic thing out this table is you can take the legs off the table and set it on the ground if you child cannot stand/walk yet. So it can be used at a very young age as well. My son is 3 years old and he still plays with this so I believe it was a great investment at $38.99 at Toys R Us.

January 26, 2017

All of my kids had one of these and all of them really loved it. It is especially great for little ones who are just starting to stand. They all played with it from about 7-8 months until well after they turned 2. The songs are catching and not annoying like some toys can be.

January 17, 2017

We received this as a gift for the little ones. As soon as she was able to stand she loved to play with this. My 4 year old plays with it regularly as well. I had a lot of fun on floor time with them and I may have played with as well.

January 16, 2017

I received this toy as a gift. It was fun for both my girls to play with. Learning music is very important to me and this is a fun was for my babies to experiment!

September 22, 2016

I purchased mine at walmart and it was very entertaining for my 7 to 12 month old. the table allows baby to stand and all the buttons play music or teach about numbers and light up. It is like a babies first learning experience. I swear my baby mustve spent 100 hours on thi as a little baby and I am very happy I purchased this as it led to hours of entertainment. I bought it at walmart

September 20, 2016

My friend got this for my daughter last Christmas, she was nine months old at the time and it fast became one of her favorite toys. She absolutely love it and at 18 months still plays with it. It's fun, interactive and educational at the same time.

September 15, 2016

This toy lasted through both boys and toddlerhood. It will be passed to my nephew. It's durable, fun, and educational. Just be wary - it does turn on an sing by itself. In the middle of the night. When no one is around

August 02, 2016

My babies loved this toy and spent hours playing with it! I just love how it stimulates their curiosity. I also like the fact that this product can be transformed either as a table if you add the legs or just as a on the floor musical board.