LeapFrog Learn & Groove Musical Table Reviews

September 22, 2016

I purchased mine at walmart and it was very entertaining for my 7 to 12 month old. the table allows baby to stand and all the buttons play music or teach about numbers and light up. It is like a babies first learning experience. I swear my baby mustve spent 100 hours on thi as a little baby and I am very happy I purchased this as it led to hours of entertainment. I bought it at walmart

September 20, 2016

My friend got this for my daughter last Christmas, she was nine months old at the time and it fast became one of her favorite toys. She absolutely love it and at 18 months still plays with it. It's fun, interactive and educational at the same time.

September 15, 2016

This toy lasted through both boys and toddlerhood. It will be passed to my nephew. It's durable, fun, and educational. Just be wary - it does turn on an sing by itself. In the middle of the night. When no one is around

August 02, 2016

My babies loved this toy and spent hours playing with it! I just love how it stimulates their curiosity. I also like the fact that this product can be transformed either as a table if you add the legs or just as a on the floor musical board.

August 02, 2016

My 15month old loves this toy! He has been able to play with it since he was about 8months and it is still a favorite. I love that it has two different modes. By turning the page in the book you get a different experience. You also can play with this toy in Spanish or English so it works well for a variety of families. When we have my friends 3 year old over she even enjoys playing with it. I completely recommend this product.

July 22, 2016

Un petit centre d'activités que bébé a adoré.
Sert à éveiller ses sens par les couleurs les textures et les sons.
Il a adoré s'y tenir debout et s'y promener.

June 18, 2016

It's a great toy...helps my baby girl stand, it has lots of interactive toys, songs, the alphabet songs, many popular tuns...and my toddler loves to press these.... very stimulating. I would recommend this to everyone!

May 26, 2016

Bought this for my cousins baby after seeing the reviews here. She absolutely loves it (mom and baby). Great for learning in a fun way, would recommend.

May 16, 2016

Awesome activity center for babies & toddlers. Legs are easily removed for infants to enjoy it as well. Very sturdy construction. My little guy learned to walk by pushing this across the floor. He's nearly 2 now and still loves it.

May 10, 2016

Great toy to start your little one to stand. This ome was one of the two he loves the most. To the music and lights makes my son laughs and dance. Love this product usually anything from leap feog is a A+ in my books.