Amazing

Life Brand Wax Strips (Face & Bikini) Reviews

Ranked #120 out of 462 in Hair Removal

March 13, 2017

I have bought these wax strips to help me in between visiting my regular spa visits. They are great for that, but I wouldn't use them to maintain on my own on a regular basis.
    The 20 strip pack includes 2 wipes for after waxing. Why only 2? I find this really annoying as I use 1 pack of 2 strips at each use. I would like a clean wipe each time and I wax. I find this annoying.
    Other than the wipes, I find this product easy and convenient.

1.5/5

July 10, 2016

Don't waste your time with these wax strips! I've bought several different brands of wax strips and these have been the worst. I purchased them to wax my upper lip and around my brows, I tried them in both spots and neither time I had hair removed. I thought that maybe I hadn't warmed the wax strips up enough, so I waited even longer withe strips between my hands and they still removed no hair.

The package comes with 20 strips, but only 2 wax removal wipes, which is a huge pain once you run out. Save yourself the aggravation and buy a different wax strip!