Live clean sweet pea liquid hand soap
Good

Live clean sweet pea liquid hand soap Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 112 in Hand Soap

March 02, 2017

This is the best smelling soap I have ever used. This soap doesn't dry out my hands, even in the harsh Canadian winter. Vegan and enviromentally friendly. It's perfect

February 27, 2017

I had purchased this hand soap for my bathroom, and can I just say the scent is beautiful! After using it your hands feel so clean and smell so fresh while also avoiding drying out your skin. Which I do have a problem with from time to time. Definitely, something you need to try out if you haven't already!

January 12, 2017

Great all natural product that works and smells great! I love that it has no harmful chemicals in it. It makes me want my kids to wash their hands constantly. Great value as well, not to high in price and comes in a larger quantity then most hand soap bottles do.

January 12, 2017

not only is this an environmentally friendly product, It smells so amazing. I really like the solution and how clean it get all of our hands in the family. My daughter always makes me buy this soap as it is one of her favourite scents. Mine too!

January 12, 2017

I stock up on this stuff every time it goes on sale. I really like it! The fact that it is Live Clean brand makes my conscience feel good. This stuff is far easier on the environment than most hand soaps, and much more natural for my family to be using! The smell is light and sweet, and I really like it. The soap itself is creamy, lathers like crazy, and leaves my hands feeling very soft and clean. The bottle is BIG given the price, and I've never had a problem with packaging quality. I keep a bottle of this stuff by every sink in my house. Highly recommend.

December 10, 2016

Live Clean Sweet Pea hand soap cleanses well and has a light, sweet fragrance. One of my favourites. Whenever I see a sale I usually pick up a few bottles ;)

September 20, 2016

Love the texture of the handsoap. It's smooth and creamy and lathers up nicely. The smell is simple and not overpowering. Live clean is definetly the handsoap of choice in my family. Its one of our favourites

July 11, 2016

Love this hand soap! It smells fresh but is not overwhelming. Definitely a nice subtle fragrence. Creamy handsoap that gently lathers well and leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft. Great drugstore buy! Would recommend!