Loreal age perfect eye cream Reviews

Ranked #33 out of 337 in Eye Cream

November 09, 2016

I thought I should try this because you are never too young to start protecting your skin. I never noticed a big difference but I did like the feel of it on my skin. I think it got rid of a few of the fine lines that had started developing.

September 06, 2016

Love this eye cream. I have used it for awhile and it works great. Great price. Since using this product I have seen a big difference. Fewer wrinkles and fine lines. Smoother around the eye area and dark circles are fading

August 16, 2016

I have tried this product for a bit, but I am not the happiest with it. A little over priced and don't really like the feeling on my face, feels a little oily.

June 30, 2016

this eye cream had good texture and feel to it but every time I would put it on my skin would just burn and also would sting my eyes. I did not like it.

June 28, 2016

I must admit I use a lot of Loreal products. I typically find that the quality of their products are better than most. I have usedtheir ey cream for a while now and I love it. Its very cool and refreshing. Helps to decongest my eyes,puffiness and dark circles. Creamy cool texture. Very smooth.

April 06, 2016

This is a great eye cream but I find it pricey. Maybe that's why it works so well. I would save for it because it does work on my dark circles. I got it as a sample and a little goes a long way so maybe that will offset the price!