Loreal age perfect eye cream Reviews

Ranked #29 out of 362 in Eye Cream

March 18, 2017

I've tried a few eye creams that I found didn't work or were really thick and not easy to smooth into your skin. I was happy to find this one is super easy to blend into your skin, it smells nice and actually works!

1.5/5

January 10, 2017

I've always been a big fan of loreal makeup, I just recently started using the eye cream morning and night and so far I have not seen any results. I'm not sure if I've started too late in life for around the eyes I'm not sure. At 55 I've notice hooded eyes and fine wrinkles. Would I purchase this product again not likely

January 09, 2017

Its a great product for dryer skin; I gifted to my mom who has very dry skin. To see how a product works on someone else is great. It was very hydrating and left her eyes looking for rested.

January 08, 2017

I purchaced this product 3 months ago and have noticed a conciderable difference in my complection. I am very satissfied. I will recommend this product to all my older friends

November 09, 2016

I thought I should try this because you are never too young to start protecting your skin. I never noticed a big difference but I did like the feel of it on my skin. I think it got rid of a few of the fine lines that had started developing.

September 06, 2016

Love this eye cream. I have used it for awhile and it works great. Great price. Since using this product I have seen a big difference. Fewer wrinkles and fine lines. Smoother around the eye area and dark circles are fading

August 16, 2016

I have tried this product for a bit, but I am not the happiest with it. A little over priced and don't really like the feeling on my face, feels a little oily.

June 30, 2016

this eye cream had good texture and feel to it but every time I would put it on my skin would just burn and also would sting my eyes. I did not like it.

June 28, 2016

I must admit I use a lot of Loreal products. I typically find that the quality of their products are better than most. I have usedtheir ey cream for a while now and I love it. Its very cool and refreshing. Helps to decongest my eyes,puffiness and dark circles. Creamy cool texture. Very smooth.

April 06, 2016

This is a great eye cream but I find it pricey. Maybe that's why it works so well. I would save for it because it does work on my dark circles. I got it as a sample and a little goes a long way so maybe that will offset the price!