Loreal Colour Radiance Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #67 out of 2311 in Hair Care

March 15, 2017

So moist that it makes your hair very soft and managable.
    You can feel the rich texture in your hand.
    This product is highly worth the price.
    I highly recommend it.

March 14, 2017

We recently just bought this product and we love it. Won't change now. My hair is shiny and smells great. Value is awesome I think especially when u find coupons for it.

March 08, 2017

It makes my hair very greasy. I find the smell very pleasant, but overall, the shampoo is not very effective in colored hair. Faded my hair faster than the shampoo i usually get.

February 28, 2017

I have highlighted hair and this shampoo makes it so nice and soft with no damage to my color. It smells so good and leaves my hair feeling so fresh with no build up. :)

January 10, 2017

It keeps my hair color lasting longer. I like the smell and it leaves my hair smooth and ckean. I would love to use it with color radiance instant miracle whenever i need my hair ready for a party.

August 26, 2016

I have color treated fine hair. I tried many color protecting shampoo and I find some of them bit too heavy for my fine hair to keep the volume. This in other hand, it works great. It doesn't weigh down my hair. I also like the smell of this shampoo.

August 14, 2016

This is my new fave shampoo. The price is great and I often find coupons for it. I love the way it leaves my dry hair feeling soft and tangle free. It doesn't leave my hair feeling heavy like a lot of shampoos do I find. I can sometimes skip a day of hair washing and my hair still feels and looks great. I will be purchasing this from now on!

July 07, 2016

I love L'Oréal products because they turn out much better than you hope for. The color I got was beautiful and it stayed on for quite some time before I needed another dye. Whatever is in this shampoo keeps it bright

June 24, 2016

This is the only shampoo I want to use from now on. I have very dry, colour treated hair and this shampoo works miracles in ensuring the colour shines through. It's very gentle on hair.

March 09, 2016

Love this shampoo! I also colour my hair and always use this one! Works really nice and keeps your colour last longer! I've tried other ones and this one suits my needs! It's very affordable!