Loreal Colour Radiance Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #64 out of 2162 in Hair Care

August 26, 2016

I have color treated fine hair. I tried many color protecting shampoo and I find some of them bit too heavy for my fine hair to keep the volume. This in other hand, it works great. It doesn't weigh down my hair. I also like the smell of this shampoo.

August 14, 2016

This is my new fave shampoo. The price is great and I often find coupons for it. I love the way it leaves my dry hair feeling soft and tangle free. It doesn't leave my hair feeling heavy like a lot of shampoos do I find. I can sometimes skip a day of hair washing and my hair still feels and looks great. I will be purchasing this from now on!

July 07, 2016

I love L'Oréal products because they turn out much better than you hope for. The color I got was beautiful and it stayed on for quite some time before I needed another dye. Whatever is in this shampoo keeps it bright

June 24, 2016

This is the only shampoo I want to use from now on. I have very dry, colour treated hair and this shampoo works miracles in ensuring the colour shines through. It's very gentle on hair.

March 09, 2016

Love this shampoo! I also colour my hair and always use this one! Works really nice and keeps your colour last longer! I've tried other ones and this one suits my needs! It's very affordable!

February 13, 2016

I used this shampoo while ago &i;really didn't feel anything different, it is average shampoo for me , i can't say it's bad ,it's just an ordinary shampoo

February 05, 2016

Used this shampoo after I colored my hair and it didn't face like other shampoos would have made it fade more

January 26, 2016

I am an avid user of RedKen products especially when I get my hair coloured and decided to try the Loreal brand as I was not near a salon when I needed to buy shampoo. I was impressed, so much so in fact I have bought another bottle to use this time around. Just goes to prove that just because a product costs more doesn't necessarily mean it works better. THanks Loreal, I'm trying the hair colour next! Great product that actually works and is affordable.

January 26, 2016

I found this product was amazing! smells wonderful and made my hair feel really clean :) I highly recommend this product.

January 04, 2016

Nice smell and texture, soaps well, and hair feels lighter and shinier after use.